Quote:
Originally Posted by Reido View Post
Anyone watching kekkaishi? I for one think it's brilliant
It was just okay for me.
javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:39 AM   #3647
loempiavreter
Belt Scroll Game Supremacy

New Ledline trailer! October in japanese cinemas... so that's gonna be 2011 for the rest of us

Also a offical page, finally... http://red-line.jp/index.html

And some better looks on the amazing character design

Makes me wish Nintendo announced a new F-zero this E3...
Old 07-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #3648
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

Captain Harlock trailer:

http://www.zonafandom.com/adaptacion...en-cgi-de-toei
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #3649
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

From the Summer line up, a few have aired the first episodes and have already been subbed: Amagami SS, OOkami, and Sekrei: Pure Engagement. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes aired last night; I am waiting for that to be subbed as well. Several others are playing this weekend/next week so check torrent sites like nyaatorrents to catch the fansubs as they are posted.

I'm still waiting on the anime adaptations to Shiki (airs next Thursday) as well as Highschool of the Dead (airs this coming Monday), and Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (airs Monday as well).
Old 07-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #3650
Soba
:D

I watched the last episode of The Tatami Galaxy last night. Man, what a great show. I wish that there were more creative series like that out there.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #3651
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

I've been putting Tatami off due to others but will start watching it this weekend.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #3652
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel4802 View Post
From the Summer line up, a few have aired the first episodes and have already been subbed: Amagami SS, OOkami, and Sekrei: Pure Engagement. The Legend of the Legendary Heroes aired last night; I am waiting for that to be subbed as well. Several others are playing this weekend/next week so check torrent sites like nyaatorrents to catch the fansubs as they are posted.

I'm still waiting on the anime adaptations to Shiki (airs next Thursday) as well as Highschool of the Dead (airs this coming Monday), and Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (airs Monday as well).
From the summer lineup I plan on watching Sengoku Basara 2, High School Of The Dead, Shiki, Nurarihyon no Mago, Sekrei: Pure Engagement, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin and of course Strike Witches 2.

Anything else can wait until they've finished airing. Seems like horror is the flavor of the season which is always good.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:38 AM   #3653
Dandadda
Soul Silver - 1978 3113 2164

Why Strike Witches??? It's a lolifest! SMH!
Old 07-03-2010, 06:23 AM   #3654
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Well it's a mixture of both but it's a funny ecchi show is the main reason.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #3655
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

Gotta love little girls with little boy bodies flying in the air in panties while shooting up shit with huge guns.

FUNimation will be simulcasting these episodes:
Sengoku Basara 2
Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Sekirei: Pure Engagement
Shiki
Black Butler 2
Moyashimon

Additionally, here are their new licenses for 2010:
Darker than BLACK Season 2
Shakugan no Shana (season 2, movie, OVA)
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Black Lagoon: Roberta’s Blood Trail
Hellsing Ultimate volumes 5-7
Trigun: Badlands Rumble film

Lastly, they revived a few Geneon titles:
Texhnolyze
Ai Yori Aoshi
Armitage III
Haibane Renmei
Hellsing (television series)
Serial Experiments Lain
Tenchi in Tokyo
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi Muyo! OVAs
Tenchi Muyo! movies.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #3656
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

yeah they really went all out for Anime Expo this year that's for sure. Some pretty nice titles there even though they still have loads already they haven't released.

Shame I can't watch Funi's streaming as I'm in the UK so I'll have to D/L them anyway.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #3657
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

I wish they would have announced a release for Higurashi Kai. Although I've already seen both seasons, and the OAV, Rei, it would have been nice to buy the box sets for both in the near future.

But since they're streaming Shiki, which follows somewhat of a similar story but with vampires, I'm happy. Hopefully it will stay true to the manga because it was awesome.

Overall, the summer will provide for a number of great shows. And with NIS America entering the anime publishing scene, more series will make their way overseas.

Edit: I forgot to mention earlier that Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail (ep 1) has been subbed as well.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #3658
javi

Has anyone ever read Gunnm Last Order? I only heard of it, and I have seen only pictures of the mangas. I was just wondering if its any good.
javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #3659
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
High School of the dead is awesome. First new anime I've seen that makes me want to see what happens next. Can't wait for the next episode.

I wish they didn't try to focus so much on the fan service, it takes away from everything that's happening. I blame the damn Otakus! EVERY ANIME MUST HAVE BIG BOOBS THAT BOUNCE EVERYWHERE AND PANTY SHOTS!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:36 AM   #3660
Daniel4802
That booty too fine

The first episode of HSOTD was ok. Out of all the premieres, it was my least favorite to be honest next to Black Butler 2 (that was beyond gay). The only ones that haven't aired yet are Shiki and Sengoku Basara 2. Anyway, you could have simply watched the promotional video since nothing else of importance really occurred other than the relationship between the three main characters. I have the feeling it will be 50% bashing zombie heads/45% panties/5% plot. And why does the big boob girl run like a flaming homosexual?