The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #121
Temujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionetteKazuk
You can easily google something and if the topic is in the magicbox it'll show up on google. I remember I had asked a question here before on the MB and then I went venturing into google to look for answere and I thought I seen a link for someone that had the exact same problem, come to find out that was a link to my postl LMFAO
Well waddaya know!

Bdork, geez man, your really taking this to heart and defending your point. I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that all girls are evil, cuniving, sly, satan spawn who are incapable of telling the truth?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:55 PM   #122
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temujin
Well waddaya know!

Bdork, geez man, your really taking this to heart and defending your point. I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that all girls are evil, cuniving, sly, satan spawn who are incapable of telling the truth?
Some girl must've took away the last shred of pride he had and now he holds a grudge against all women. I really do hate people who jugde a whole group of ppl over just what one (or perharps a few) has done. And I believe there was this same discussion on another thread, but what they heck we're pokin' fun at bdork so it's all good.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:55 PM   #123
Soba
:D

Quote:
I was just going to say that. How is messanic going to make it seem as if he screwed someone (out of the blue) without any proof and expect people to believe it, now explain that bdork.
Well, everyone did seem to believe it (or at least pretended to), that is, until I came in here. =p
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #124
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakasu
Well, everyone did seem to believe it (or at least pretended to), that is, until I came in here. =p
I just hate when people make up lies about ppl. Some girl did that to me before and I was pissed off. See bdork, I was pissed at that particular girl, I didn't hold a grudge against all girls

STEAM

Old 11-07-2005, 04:01 PM   #125
Soba

Quote:
I just hate when people make up lies about ppl. Some girl did that to me before and I was pissed off. See bdork, I was pissed at that particular girl, I didn't hold a grudge against all girls
I'm not that bothered about it, I just don't want someone from this forum to see me at a convention and think "Hey, look, it's that Knuckles whore!"
Old 11-07-2005, 04:14 PM   #126
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

I don't think Messanic's ever coming back now.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:19 PM   #127
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
Now you got Vegetto all excited.

Old 11-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #128
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto
You guys got vegetto all happy now

STEAM

Old 11-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #129
Temujin

There's no way he can talk his way out of this one, he's been busted red handed and that is that! Gutted! I wish he would come back though.
I wanna know where Bdork is.
BTW Sobakasu, nice AV!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:23 PM   #130
Vegetto
Alive

woah woah Mariontette not THAT happy
Old 11-07-2005, 04:27 PM   #131
Soba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temujin
BTW Sobakasu, nice AV!
Thank you.

I have a question for Dr. Bombay. I know you think that my Knuckles costume is of pretty low quality (to say the least), so what do you think I should do to improve it? I tried to make it as close to the character's design as I could, but I am still very new to cosplay, and I only recently learned how to sew, therefore my skills are limited. Do you have any suggestions I could use to improve it?
Old 11-07-2005, 05:06 PM   #132
Bdork
Banned

Quote:
I'm curious as to why you believe so strongly that I am the one who is lying. Really, why is that?
You have the most to gain and require the least amount of evidence to prove your case to our esteemed panel of judges.
Quote:
Besides the fact that you hate women, I mean.
You are in denial of the truth and using misogyny to discredit me. A typical tactic women use when they don't like what is said. You need to stop acting like a child, lay back, spread your legs, and take it like a woman. The truth I mean.
Quote:
Some girl must've took away the last shred of pride he had and now he holds a grudge against all women.
Guys whose pride is based on what women, who are inherently capricious, think have no pride.
Quote:
I really do hate people who jugde a whole group of ppl over just what one (or perharps a few) has done.
After awhile you get to know what different segments of society are truly like unless you have been lobotimized with politically correct rhetoric or what your prejudiced Pa taught you. It is called experience. Get some.
Quote:
I'm not that bothered about it, I just don't want someone from this forum to see me at a convention and think "Hey, look, it's that Knuckles whore!"
Then cosplay as something else. They probably won't recognize you.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:17 PM   #133
Temujin

I understand where you are coming from Bdork, having been f**ked over by a few women in my time. Women definitley can and will use sex as a weapon, and what a deadly weapon!!!
But what I do not understand is how you can use a certain steriotype and paint every woman out to be the same?
Old 11-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #134
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdork
You have the most to gain and require the least amount of evidence to prove your case to our esteemed panel of judges.You are in denial of the truth and using misogyny to discredit me. A typical tactic women use when they don't like what is said. You need to stop acting like a child, lay back, spread your legs, and take it like a woman. The truth I mean.Guys whose pride is based on what women, who are inherently capricious, think have no pride.After awhile you get to know what different segments of society are truly like unless you have been lobotimized with politically correct rhetoric or what your prejudiced Pa taught you. It is called experience. Get some.Then cosplay as something else. They probably won't recognize you.
So since someone said something that you didn't like and since you want to try to miscredit people as well then that obviously means that you're a woman then bdork.

what your prejudiced Pa taught you.
Another one of dork's ways of miscrediting here as well.

It is called experience. Get some.
Yet another of dork's miscrediting comments. Because little do you know that I do have experience. You're posting about women (in general) as if you've experienced every last one of them which I can tell you (from experience) that you haven't because you want to lable a whole group (women in the case) as a certain kind of person and you want to seem to set "standards" for how they react. I know people personally who have been..... how can i put this..... betrayed by the opposite sex. A prime example is a friend of mine ( a female ) who's bf had slept with another girl. Now she was labling all men as this and that, but then she realized that she was wrong because she noticed that I wasn't the same way as her bf. So dork practice what your preach and get some experience kiddo.

STEAM

Old 11-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #135
Soba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdork
Then cosplay as something else. They probably won't recognize you.
I do cosplay as other characters, but a few people always seem to recognize me.

Man, you're hilarious. I love reading your absurd responses. Keep 'em coming!

It seems that you're attacking me because you enjoy the sanctity of this predominantly male forum and I'm an evil female invader. Is that it? =)
Closed Thread