The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 07:55 AM   #106
Soba
:D

I like this place. Perhaps I will stick around.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:58 AM   #107
Alucard

Now you got Vegetto all excited.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:42 AM   #108
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
B Dork, seriously, you are really reaching here. Sobakaasu doesn't seem desparate to clear her name. She just came on and told her side in a non-accusatory manner. Quit harping on girls/women. Sure, some of them are asshats but the same goes for guys, too. Just because one of them lied to you or made stuff up and broke your heart doesn't mean that ALL girls do that.

Sobakassu, don't worry about PaperEXE. He always replies that way and we all enjoy it. If he didn't reply like that we'd wonder what was wrong with him. So say things that will get a response out of him, it is fun!

Hey Paper, I have a videotape of the Quran being flushed down the toilet and I will post it online sometime soon.

See? It's fun! Paper is pretty much a good guy, a little bit confused and lots of fun. Don't worry Paper, we don't hate you. Not yet.
Yay the Mod understood my situation and allowed me to replay. ()

Quote:
Here in the real world falsely accusing a girl of being a slut is not a crime and God doesn't exist. You lack the maturity to realize women lie especially about sex and they lie about sex more often than men to protect their reputations though everyone knows what is really going on.
First you said that the Classic Animal Crossing is crap then you said every original game is boring then all woman are sluts and liars (Including his mother and sisters.o_0) Then God doesn?t exist?
I for one wouldn?t worship the tooth fairy, which like what you think combined the power of water and wind to create living creatures. Knowing that a coincident that far away to happen and only or at lest mostly living creatures are on earth from a lot of other Plants only means that the Tooth Fairy was wearing her lucky 7 T-Short, which made her lucky and made her create all those living creatures on earth.

Sobakasu, if you get board arguing then don't worry I will argue in replacement. I once argued for a full month on how Gamespot are Biased.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:06 AM   #109
Alucard

Yes he did. And we'd like to forget it ever happened.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:22 AM   #110
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Man, I go away for a couple of hours and there's already 8 pages on this thread..... then that was a helluva nap I took. And btw bdork, I remember you posting this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdork
Women just love criminals but he'll have more pressing matters to attend to in prison such as ass rapings and beatings.
even though you said this too....

Quote:
I know women inside and out. Your lies will never be able to cover up the truth.
But women don't just love criminals and you supposidly know women inside n out? I'm guess you haven't gone out with too many women then?

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:55 PM   #111
Dr. Bombay
ificouldjustbemorehuman

I'm starting to wonder if Bdork is gay, with this hatred of women and their skeezy lies!
~And The Lies There, The Scent Of It, Just Too Much~

~So Should You~
~Sow It Once and Make It Grow, The Sweet Clematis~
~Let It Flower, and Paint it All Of The Colors Old~
Instantly Things Fall and Fade, Return to Silence~
~Why Oh Why, Why Does It All Feel So Sorrowful?~
~Dreams Of What Is Real~
Old 11-07-2005, 02:18 PM   #112
Soba

I was wondering about that myself...
Old 11-07-2005, 02:23 PM   #113
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakasu
I was wondering about that myself...
It's not a woder if he's gay, but the question is how gay is he.

STEAM

Old 11-07-2005, 02:29 PM   #114
Nephlabobo
Banned

Old 11-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #115
Alucard

You all need to be nice more. This is making DS sad, and we dont want DS sad.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:20 PM   #116
Temujin

HA HA HA!!!!! BUSTED!!!
Man, this tread has some funny sh!t in it, I mean:

Quote:
Post a pic of your intact hymen.
I don't know whether to laugh or puke at that.

Messanic you have been well and truely busted mate, unlucky! I thought you were overdoing it a bit when I read you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messanic
All in all, Knuckles and Japanese girls were the best, god I'm such a whore, I can't even remeber how many times I had sex these past three days.

Some of those cosplayer pics are hilarious, obviously not you in the knuckles costume Sobakasu , but some of the other ones , especially axe lady.
I have to say fair play to you Sobakasu for hunting out this thread, joining MB and saying what you said well done!

But how the **** did you find out that messanic said that and find it here? Are you really the knuckles girl or are you someone else pretending to be her? I know it might be a weird question but I can't help but feel something dodgy is going on.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #117
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temujin
HA HA HA!!!!! BUSTED!!!
Man, this tread has some funny sh!t in it, I mean:

I don't know whether to laugh or puke at that.

Messanic you have been well and truely busted mate, unlucky! I thought you were overdoing it a bit when I read you said:

Some of those cosplayer pics are hilarious, obviously not you in the knuckles costume Sobakasu , but some of the other ones , especially axe lady.
I have to say fair play to you Sobakasu for hunting out this thread, joining MB and saying what you said well done!

But how the **** did you find out that messanic said that and find it here? Are you really the knuckles girl or are you someone else pretending to be her? I know it might be a weird question but I can't help but feel something dodgy is going on.
You can easily google something and if the topic is in the magicbox it'll show up on google. I remember I had asked a question here before on the MB and then I went venturing into google to look for answere and I thought I seen a link for someone that had the exact same problem, come to find out that was a link to my postl LMFAO

STEAM

Old 11-07-2005, 03:40 PM   #118
Bdork
Banned

Quote:
Well, I am the only person you're talking to. Being a "typical girl" has nothing to do with that fact. =)
You have confused your vanity with the issue at hand.
Quote:
Wowie, you sure do hate women. I'm sorry about that.
Wowie, you sure are a misandrist to think we are so stupid to believe you.
Quote:
uhm...

Bdork are u in fact messanic?

seems like ur taking this all too personaly

is it just me?
I do take this personally. She accuses a guy of lying without any proof when she has the most to gain by lying in a puritanical society such as America and most seem to believe her because she has a pussy.
Quote:
Sure, some of them are asshats but the same goes for guys, too. Just because one of them lied to you or made stuff up and broke your heart doesn't mean that ALL girls do that.
If you continue to believe that the girls you need to watch out for are in the minority then you will continue to be an easy mark for their agendas. You are taking them too lightly.
Quote:
I for one wouldn?t worship the tooth fairy, which like what you think combined the power of water and wind to create living creatures. Knowing that a coincident that far away to happen and only or at lest mostly living creatures are on earth from a lot of other Plants only means that the Tooth Fairy was wearing her lucky 7 T-Short, which made her lucky and made her create all those living creatures on earth.
Even though English is your second language you should make learning it your first priority if you intend on continuing to post on an English board. Some might think this is a potshot but it isn't meant to be one. Take it as constructive criticism.
Quote:
But women don't just love criminals and you supposidly know women inside n out? I'm guess you haven't gone out with too many women then?
You are misinterpreting the way I used 'just'. I am using one definition for just and you are using another.
Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if Bdork is gay, with this hatred of women and their skeezy lies!
Aren't gays a girl's best friends? Gays don't realize women were not designed for friendships in mind. Besides women don't understand friendship. They think emotional baggage dumping on to other people is what constitutes a friendship, and when a girl is not around her friend she might reveal her true feelings toward said friend which is utter contempt.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM   #119
Soba

I'm curious as to why you believe so strongly that I am the one who is lying. Really, why is that? He didn't give any proof to back up his claims, so why do you think that it MUST be me who is lying? Besides the fact that you hate women, I mean. His whole story really wasn't a very realistic one, anyways.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #120
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakasu
I'm curious as to why you believe so strongly that I am the one who is lying. Really, why is that? He didn't give any proof to back up his claims, so why do you think that it MUST be me who is lying? Besides the fact that you hate women, I mean. His whole story really wasn't a very realistic one, anyways.
I was just going to say that. How is messanic going to make it seem as if he screwed someone (out of the blue) without any proof and expect people to believe it, now explain that bdork.

STEAM

Closed Thread