The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 02-08-2020, 04:43 PM   #1
Rubeus

Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo: ‘Ys team starting to move towards the next Ys’

Quote:
Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo: ‘Ys team starting to move towards the next Ys’

But will it be Ys X or a remake of a previous title?

Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo briefly touched upon the next Ys title during his appearance on the “Clouded Leopard Entertainment New Title Announcements & Ys IX Traditional Chinese Version Launch Live Stream” earlier today.

“The Ys team is starting to move towards the next Ys,” Kondo said. “However, I cannot say at this point whether it will be [Ys] X or a remake of a previous title. Since I’m getting pressured by our staff saying, ‘It’s going to be the 35th anniversary of Ys in two years,’ I want to do my best to be able to show off something as soon as possible.”

The latest entry in the Ys series, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox, launched for PlayStation 4 in September 2019 in Japan.

https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo...m-580011.phtml
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 09:45 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

Oi! We are still waiting for Ys9, CS4/5 and crossbell over here!

I'm happy they are carrying on, but they could try to care a bit more about overseas.