OLD
Click for full size

NEW
Click for full size

What is Z Version?

Quote:
This could be our first look at the Resident Evil 3 remake

STARRSSSSS

So, we already talked about how the Resident Evil 3 remake could be coming as early as 2020. Late 2020 with an E3 showing, after all of the hard work was done re-creating Resident Evil 2? Yeah, I think that's possible.

Now based on a Japanese PSN database entry, it could be even more possible than we once thought. According to Gamstat, the PlayStation Store just got three (cover) images denoting the artwork for the Resident Evil 3 remake. In it, we get a good look at the redesigns for Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira and the infamous Nemesis.

As I've said many times in the past, Resident Evil 3 is one of my favorite entries in the series because of how far it strays from the core formula. Although Mr. X has popularized the whole "enemy that follows you throughout the game" mechanic with his design upgrades in the Resident Evil 2 remake, RE3 goes a bit further.

Nemesis is a little more threatening, there's more randomized elements to make successive playthroughs more harrowing and there's a few key choices to make that impact your narrative in the short term.

https://www.destructoid.com/this-cou...e-574067.phtml

----------

Covers for Capcom’s Project Resistance were also posted, confirming the game’s official title to be Resident Evil: Resistance.

Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 02:34 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

I am more impressed at how they managed to make this game in one year. Hopefully it's not rushed. It is the shorter game in the series, but i'm not expecting many additions to improve it with such a short development time.

With this out of the way, maybe we can get a code veronica remake next.

Last edited by Nem; 12-06-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:36 AM   #3
Ernst

I hope they start a new canon from here which maintains the tone of the original three games.

Re it’s development time. There were some rumours a while ago that they outsourced RE3’s production and warnings that we should prepare ourselves for a vastly inferior game to RE2:Make.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:21 PM   #4
Rubeus

It depends who they outsourced if the rumor is true.
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:52 PM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

You know... i agree. I would like for the series to be rebooted from here (though i want code veronica remake to be a thing before that or a re-imagining).

I do dislike the turn the story went in with Resident Evil 4 and there onwards. I'd be fine if all that was scrapped. I'd like to stay focused on Stars and umbrella.