The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #1651
Alucard

I've decided you're a drug dealer. Thats the only explanation for you being able to afford so much crap. Ever wonder how better the world would be if you gave ME all the money you wasted on those things? Seriously, think about it.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #1652
SpaceManSpiff
Spiff to the Rescue!!

I decided a long time ago that he was a hoarder and needs to be on that A&E show.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #1653
NES4EVER
Gibby

Yeah you got me Alucard.. I been dealin rocks to get my stash since I was 12.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManSpiff View Post
I decided a long time ago that he was a hoarder and needs to be on that A&E show.
I've seen that show and those people hoard everything. I just collect games and that shit is all neat and contained in a game room, not spilled over into the hallways and all around the house where you're unable to even walk or creating a fire hazard and crap.

I'm far from anything on that show or even half the people I know that have pigsty homes with clutter everywhere so decide what you want SMS.
PSN ID - GIBBYVA
NES4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #1654
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Nothing wrong with having a collection.

Plus, I'm not one to judge another man's collection anyways, I have a pretty huge Spider-man collection, but then I didn't buy most of them myself, family and friends always buy me new stuff every year on my birthday and christmas, I don't even have to buy them, they just get me them, I just buy the really rare stuff. Like the Medicom Black Costume Spider-man! Only mail away in Japan and limited to 1000 units! So hard to find! and I got it at a good price, 69.99 yahh!

Most sellers want 500 dollars for it now.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #1655
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Is there any game that you absolutely want NES and cannot find?

And there is nothing wrong with having a collection. I collected Star Wars toys, Star Wars Card Game Cards, and Witchblade/Fathom comics until I was 18. I have a solid collection of those. Right now I spend lots of money on Videogames and books. My goal is to own every novel written by every major author in the literary canon (and then read them all which I am trying to do). As long as your collections are boxed up nicely or, if out, presented nicely, there is nothing wrong with it. The only time it becomes a problem with collecting is if it consumes your life and thats all you can do. At that point you gotta relax because there are more important things in this world then the tangible objects that will mean nothing once you're dead.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #1656
NES4EVER
Gibby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedFromSin View Post
Is there any game that you absolutely want NES and cannot find?

And there is nothing wrong with having a collection. I collected Star Wars toys, Star Wars Card Game Cards, and Witchblade/Fathom comics until I was 18. I have a solid collection of those. Right now I spend lots of money on Videogames and books. My goal is to own every novel written by every major author in the literary canon (and then read them all which I am trying to do). As long as your collections are boxed up nicely or, if out, presented nicely, there is nothing wrong with it. The only time it becomes a problem with collecting is if it consumes your life and thats all you can do. At that point you gotta relax because there are more important things in this world then the tangible objects that will mean nothing once you're dead.
The only really HTF games I'm still searching for are the Panesian carts (Peek-A-Boo Poker, Bubble Bath Babes and Hot Slots)

Also looking for a Famicom Box with games. I'll splurge for one someday.

The last htf game I got for NES was the Mindblower Pak by HES.

Took me 5 years to find a complete copy. It came from Alucard's homeland. To bad I didn't know him years ago when I was importing HES games like crazy.
PSN ID - GIBBYVA
Old 08-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #1657
SpaceManSpiff
Spiff to the Rescue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES4EVER View Post

I've seen that show and those people hoard everything. I just collect games and that shit is all neat and contained in a game room, not spilled over into the hallways and all around the house where you're unable to even walk or creating a fire hazard and crap.

I'm far from anything on that show or even half the people I know that have pigsty homes with clutter everywhere so decide what you want SMS.
I knew you would say that, typical hoarder response. Your getting very defensive. The first step is to admit you have a problem.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #1658
NES4EVER
Gibby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceManSpiff View Post
I knew you would say that, typical hoarder response. Your getting very defensive. The first step is to admit you have a problem.
Thanks for the help Dr. Spiff. I'll seek help asap.
PSN ID - GIBBYVA
Old 08-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #1659
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I told you NES, they're just jealous of your collection! I know I am! When people have to insult you over it, they wish they had it.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #1660
Paper exe
Pwnd

Yeah spiff is jealouse.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #1661
spider-prime

see even paper agrees and we all know that paper is never wrong.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #1662
Badrats Studio
Hate it or Love it ヽ(̀ώ )ゝ✧

Location: Medan, Sumatera Utara, Republic Indonesia, South-East Asia
In my thinking, if someone says unpleasant words about my things/collection/items, maybe it's just because he/she want it so bad but too cool/too broke/too angry to admit it You have one hell of gaming room and game collection, Gibby. I salute that.

Anyway, today I buy a small minis game from PSN called Tehra Dark Warrior. Lousy game. Feels like being cheated with that booty-display... Oh well... Shit happens.
Currently Playing : Tales of Phantasia [PSVita]
Badrats Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #1663
spider-prime

all the minis are just iphone games more expensive and really crappy. No wonder Nintendo isn't worried about the iphone being a gaming thing
Old 08-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #1664
SpaceManSpiff
Spiff to the Rescue!!

Do I need to put *sarcasm* at the beginning of my posts for you guys?
Old 08-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #1665
spider-prime

YES!