Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 03-12-2019, 12:48 PM   #1
Rubeus

Netflix announces Dragon’s Dogma animated series

What about a Mega Man animated series?

Quote:
Netflix announces Dragon’s Dogma animated series

Produced by Sublimation.

Netflix has announced an animated series based on Capcom’s Dragon’s Dogma property produced by Sublimation.

Here is an overview of the series, via Netflix:

Based on a world-famous action RPG set in an open world, Dragon’s Dogma from Capcom will be brought to life as a Netflix original anime series. The story follows a man’s journey seeking revenge on a dragon who stole his heart. On his way, the man is brought back to life as an ‘Arisen’. An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans.

In a press release, Sublimation representative director Atsushi Koishikawa said, “Sublimation team has long dreamt of working on our own title. We have oftentimes worked with partner studios to create partial CGI portions within a given title, so we feel very fortunate to work with Netflix through this production line deal. We’re excited to bring our unique cel-shaded animation that carries hand-drawn textures to anime fans around the world.”
Further details were not announced.

https://gematsu.com/2019/03/netflix-...nimated-series
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

There have been lots of megaman ones. Let Dragon's dogma have a go.

I wonder how they will deal with the pawns though. IMO they are central to the game, but also what holds it back. If there was an actual party of characters, the story could be much better. So, wonder if they will just have certain characters sticking with the arisen, or something silly like different pawns every episode.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:39 AM   #3
ralphcaudill

I have heard that one can create a group account with 4 different user ids. How can I activate this feature? I can't afford the individual payment on Netflix. It would be great if you can help me to come up with 4 screens. I have discussed with my friends, and we are now looking for opinions from the users. What do you think about buying 4 screens on Netflix? What are the features and benefits?
ralphcaudill is offline   Reply With Quote