The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2006, 05:25 AM   #796
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,101
Try if you can! hurhurhur
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #797
Soba
:D
 
Soba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
!!!!1!
You are a fanboy, your thoughts are all biased and wrong, and…retard because of your wrongful spelling and grammer!!1! I knew there was something wrong in you when I first saw your posts; I simply knew that you were a biased blind unforgivable fanboy!
You that call them self “fanboy haters” and not “whore” are usually the worst of all types, they never listen or accepts other opinions, if not at all, they never bother getting another person reason and mainly they are hypocrite liars!
Hey Paper, if that post isn't a joke, then you're the biggest hypocrite the world has ever known.
__________________
Currently playing: League of Legends (PC)
Soba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:03 PM   #798
camac
I feel so good.
 
camac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 3,549
What happened to the old paper exe? This one has got to be some evil imposter.
camac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #799
Seraph
>:3
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 11,005
Just dont be retarded Catharsis.

This forum has way to many "fanboy police". People who think its ok to tear into people because they love a company or its games. If somebody is acting like a troll then fine, play cop all you want. But if somebody is in their fanboy section, just spazing out and having too much fun, leave them alone.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:27 PM   #800
Chronos
fuggit
 
Chronos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pasadena, California
Posts: 3,188
Welcome everyone. And yeah, don't mind paper.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:35 PM   #801
welshfreak
: )
 
welshfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cymru (Wales)
Posts: 5,006
Welcome Cathy!
welshfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #802
Seraph
>:3
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 11,005
good nickname welsh
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:35 PM   #803
welshfreak
: )
 
welshfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cymru (Wales)
Posts: 5,006
If I was really hardcore Nintendo I'd call him 'Kafei'.

<3 Majora's Mask : (
welshfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #804
Seraph
>:3
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Troy, MI
Posts: 11,005
Are you making fun of my lisp?
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #805
Paper exe
Pwnd
 
Paper exe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobakasu
Hey Paper, if that post isn't a joke, then you're the biggest hypocrite the world has ever known.
Are you accusing me for being close minded and never listen to people!? I do listen to Alucard even when I disagree on a lot of his opinion, I also listened to you and never questioned how you choose one character on Mario kart, even how strongly I am against playing only with one character, I also listen to you and didn't get crazy after you intending of waiting for you know who to apologie to you. To me that was so shameful, that I even shared some of the embarrassment, which you sadly didn't feel any. I also listened to Vert, when no one did (brilliant guy) etc etc
Honestly Soba, it is not nice to personally attack people every time you get the chance!

Quote:
What happened to the old paper exe? This one has got to be some evil imposter.
Evil!? What so evil about little old me!
I have always been a kind hearted human being, only a greedy, evil human being whom don't understand what being kind is, would think that of me!


Quote:
Good thing you said that becouse I was about to tear him apart
Coming from the same person who have been kicked out and teared apart by "fanboys" on other forums, they have at lest and on the most respective way possible, drive you out of the forums !11lol
I am sorry I had to say it!!1!
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #806
Catharsis
FURIOUS Dan FTW
 
Catharsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph
Just dont be retarded Catharsis.

This forum has way to many "fanboy police". People who think its ok to tear into people because they love a company or its games. If somebody is acting like a troll then fine, play cop all you want. But if somebody is in their fanboy section, just spazing out and having too much fun, leave them alone.
Nah, there is a differance between fan and fanboy. Just like you are a Nintendo fan, I am a Sega fan. Always remeber that the biggest differance is blind faith. Being willing to accept that your company of choice is not always perfect is the best way to avoid becoming a fanboy. In fact I will agree that Sega down right sucks. They are a horrid excuse for a game company. I can say this with love becouse I am a fan.


And it will take more then you paper. Trust me on that =) Besides I think you may end up growing on me, almost like some surprising hair. You will become a gimmick for my enjoyment
__________________
I wish I could hate you to DEATH.

Armory Link
Catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:19 AM   #807
B.B. Gambini
Banned
 
B.B. Gambini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,379
WELCOME TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL



























argh!!!! need sleep
B.B. Gambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 03:24 AM   #808
Arnold
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard
This is paper. We all love him. Dont take anything he says seriously because he's one happy comedian.
Now, that reminds me of a mascot.
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:38 PM   #809
bobfanatic111
Bouncer at Mac D Lounge
 
bobfanatic111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hawks, MI
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachief
AAAHHH!!!! so she does still come here O.O
well of course I still come here, I'm not gonna just make a few appearances and leave forever. duh.
__________________
Where do you go when you run out of resources? Huh? What? I thought you were gonna tell me!
bobfanatic111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:43 PM   #810
Subway
In the garden of sinners
 
Subway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 532
i used to be a nintendo fanboy, currently i try to be open about other systems, i own (some of these systems are gone due to circumstances =( ) gc, ps2, ps1, n64 ,snes, nes, gameboy color, game boy advance, DS. Been a lurker for a while but decided to register out of whim, that and the new smiley / emoticons are cool. And sometime my inner fanboyism speaks out. once a fanboy always a fanboy heh heh heh.
Subway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.