The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 07-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
Rubeus

Footage of Marvel's Avengers leaks from San Diego Comic-Con

It would be nicer if they render the face of the heroes based on the comic books instead of the actors themselves.

Click for full size

Quote:
Footage of Marvel's Avengers leaks from San Diego Comic-Con

Thor's mighty hammer is in full swing

Exclusive footage of Square Enix's upcoming Avengers game has leaked from the San Diego Comic-Con floor. While the Japanese studio will be officially uploading the trailer a week after Gamescom later next month, some crafty individual managed to film and upload footage to YouTube for everyone to check out. While I'm not one to typically share this kind of stuff, it at least gives the public a first look at the game.

Overall, I think it looks okay. Thor seems to zip around like his film counterpart and the production values are certainly nice. I'm not sure why the AI seems non-existent, but this is likely a very early build. I'm mostly unsure how I feel about all that live-service guff that makes up the fabric of this title. I'd rather just get a complete story with a set cast instead of constant additions and tweaks to last indefinitely.

If you'd rather wait for a better look at this footage, Gamescom will be held from August 20 - 24. The footage should then officially be revealed in early September. That will definitely have better camera angles, to say the least.

https://www.destructoid.com/footage-...n-561297.phtml
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread