The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 05-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #61
Chronos
fuggit

it's doable as a barb. Haven't messed around too much with the other classes. Key for barb is high resists and vitality, then you try to limit it to one tough pack at a time. There are times though when the affixes get insane, combined with the right mob behavior. Arcane enchanted, frozen, jailer, extra health, fast, electrified is probably the worst combo I've encountered. With my gear right now act 1 is easy but I want better gear before going to act 2. Those bugs are no joke. The weakness for barb are single tough enemies, like mallet lords.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #62
Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiuju2k View Post
Yeah so you do need someone's beta key to play the game for the first 30 days. Lame. Anybody want to let me have their guest pass?
guest pass diablo 3 pmed loolololol
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #63
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
yah if you want some more guest passes. just ask, I'm not going to be using mine.

But the starter edition is there, I think you have to click on diablo 3 and then it should be there to download.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #64
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Thanks again alucard, I am dling it now.

Spider, I tried looking for it, but didn't see it, it said I had to wait for that version to be available.

Zechin
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #65
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
hmm weird, it should be in your account's game summary.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #66
usfdan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
yah if you want some more guest passes. just ask, I'm not going to be using mine.

But the starter edition is there, I think you have to click on diablo 3 and then it should be there to download.
I still need a guest pass. Do you guys have one to spare?
usfdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #67
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

I am having trouble with the starter pack, is the server down?

Zechin
Old 05-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #68
Chronos
fuggit

I really want to start playing hardcore mode, but the US server is just too laggy. Eu and Asian servers are much better apparently, with less people playing. My ping hovers around 300. Will be messing around with other classes on softcore until the pings go down.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:00 AM   #69
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Man all the work put into this game and they can't get installation together. I'll figure it out, I just find it totally hilarious the trouble people have had to go through to play this game. I hope it's worth it.

Zechin
Old 05-26-2012, 02:51 AM   #70
Northeastmonk

I had that problem, apparently the battle.net process app agent.exe was blocking my installation, ctrl+alt+del end it, then load the installer, then it will reappear regardless but this time the installation goes through. Though I did read somewhere where anti-virus software was blocking the .exe file from running (in Quarantine).

Typically I have Battle.net system-check being blocked. Which forces me too turn off my antivirus software.

Glad to see you got it working.
Northeastmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:21 AM   #71
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfdan View Post
I still need a guest pass. Do you guys have one to spare?
sure I will PM it to you.... unless you are a chat spammer asking for 199 for power leveling! edit, can't anyways. You don't have a PM box!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:45 AM   #72
zechin
THERE IS NO BATHROOM!

Enjoying my DH atm.

Some elite mobs are just too crazy and some you wouldn't really be able to kill solo or in a group at the expense of 50 deaths. Only way we figured out how to kill leapers/soul lashers elites with mortar/molten/immune was to kite the other 3 immune dudes away and lure the main guy who doesn't have a bubble around him to the door. Just popping in and out to kill his ass. It gets even worse when they have spell reflect damage and mortar.
zechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:54 AM   #73
spider-prime

I just bring them to the checkpoint/waypoint, so when I die, they don't have time to heal themselves.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:33 AM   #74
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

I have the demo and I got it running but, it won't let me log in to fucking game. hahahaha, ah man. I can tell this gon be gud.

Zechin
Old 05-26-2012, 05:43 AM   #75
Alucard

My friend had that issue last night. Once he switched servers to europe he could log in. Pretty pissed at that our default was american servers cause if I'd noticed that at first I would of switched over. But yeah, seems glitchy over there.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote