The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 08-24-2006, 05:27 PM   #16
Reality
Sin and Punishment

I'll try and join in by next week. Save me a place for the noob.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #17
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by da missinlink
You'll figure it out soon, and when I have free time I'll see if I can help.

I checked the Mani forums they said something i need a new Client file , but I tried that and it didn't detect it.

If I can't get this figured out within 10 days, I'm going to kill someone.

DONE! mUAHHA I got stats working great, same with Admin, but this new client file is retarded, too much coding needs to go into it while the old Mani Mod ver just allowed you to put in a simple steamID and it was done after you saved it

Last edited by spider-prime; 08-24-2006 at 08:12 PM.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:27 PM   #18
Pikachief
To save or to feed?

ok!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:07 PM   #19
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
so far reiko and burpingcat played! Where are the rest of ya?! I want to own you all
Old 08-24-2006, 09:17 PM   #20
Reality
Sin and Punishment

I can't play till next week.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:26 PM   #21
spider-prime

I'm soon going to be installing Mug Mod on the server, where if you get knifed all your money is gone

and I had to ask the server provider about statsme mod, while I got mani to go by my stats page, that mod won't it brings up more stats like Top10 into the server. which is why I want it.

also there's a new update for Source, like the new radar, it's good and it's bad, it's going to take some getting used to, it's weird, you're going to have to see it to see what I mean.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #22
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

Spider only wants mug mod and leach life cause he is an insane knifer, ut it helps me out to.

We may have to start a new channel in vent Spider if we actually get some real regulars. :yikes:

When can I actually use weapons other than knife and pistols Spider?
Old 08-24-2006, 10:29 PM   #23
Keits
Kaizoku da!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
come on, it's not that expensive to get Counter-strike, look for HL2 in a bargain shop (not used) and it should come with the game for free.

or you can just get it over steam it's only 19.99, if you've played it before and like it, you know you will get your money's worth

But I'm having trouble setting up Mani mod 1.2 beta, it works, but for some reason, I can't put adminlist.txt on the server files, cause it will convert it with txt.old at the end of it making it unusable.

This is driving me nuts, I finally got HLstatsX to go though Mani Mod and now this
But I did have the window stats install with Statsmeminimum, but it wouldn't go though with HLStatsX, but I havent' tried since I reinstalled Mani yet, so maybe I will give it a go again see if it works.
I'm between jobs right now, so I have to be much more careful which games I choose to buy. Plus, I want Team Fortress 2 really badly, and need to know if ill have access to CS:Source when I buy that (with HalfLife 2 Ep 2 in Feb 07).
Keits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:03 AM   #24
spider-prime

adslkfjadslkfjasdlfadlsfjaldsf stupid Update wrecked all the Mods! all every single server, nothing works for anybody, I finally got most of this **** working and then this happens, drives me nuts

but we had fun today! we got almost the entire server filled up I knifed like 20 guys hehe

but if you like most FPS then you will like this, it's teamwork gameplay is what makes it fun.

but no if you buy TF2 it won't let you play CS for free also I wish it did cause they are their own seperate games. unlike HL1 when everything was just a mod and they were free anyways.

But if you buy HL2 you should have it, unless they started making them without it, when I got HL2 it came with it.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #25
da missinlink
MIA It would seem

Yeah the update, like most updates, screwed up a lot of ****. It also seems to have put more stress on the server, but that seems to happen for the first few weeks or so after new updates come out.

Spider threatened to ban me if i use something other than pistol and knife.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:34 PM   #26
Keits
Kaizoku da!

All right. I'm buying CS Source today.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:09 PM   #27
spider-prime

Thank you for not being a Pirate even tho One Piece rocks!
Old 08-25-2006, 03:20 PM   #28
Keits
Kaizoku da!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
Thank you for not being a Pirate even tho One Piece rocks!
Yes it does. And truthfully, if I thought I could pirate HL2 and still play it online, I'd probably try.

REJECTO DIAL!
Old 08-26-2006, 07:40 PM   #29
Keits
Kaizoku da!

I logged into it today and no one was there. My connection was respectable though.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:43 PM   #30
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

sigh... i'll ..... buy source. I thought your server was 1.6...
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote