The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 12:17 AM   #241
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
well I know of ugly women with nice bodies, just get that paper bag ready and its all good.

I sometimes paste a beautiful woman's face on the bag to make the bag look pretty, and I don't mean the paper bag
Old 11-12-2005, 04:05 AM   #242
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

you know, i used to think seraph was a girl. it's a good thing i never intend on sending girls (or people i think are girls) any sort of light-hearted PMs.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:28 PM   #243
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime
well I know of ugly women with nice bodies, just get that paper bag ready and its all good.

I sometimes paste a beautiful woman's face on the bag to make the bag look pretty, and I don't mean the paper bag
So the story begins.....
That has happened to me. Me and a friend were his cousin to come out hot topic and we see a woman walking, but we couldn't see her face, but she had a killer body. Then..... *sobs*....... I seen her face :yikes: . Let's just say it looked like someone did this :kill: a couple of times to her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalSolace2
so what does messanic look like sokubatsu?? is he a caucasion american- does he wear glasses?
I've spotted him.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #244
LordDeimos

Laughing

I'm extremely late on this post, but I was reading up on it when it happened...that's pretty damn funny. Regardless of everything that happened, it's still damn funny...is the guy back yet or not? This reminds me of one of my friends a few years ago, came back from an anime convention w/a pic of a girl claiming left and right that he fucked her all over the place...either way, the magic box got a new member out of it...and I guess that's what really matters...other then ol' boy getting busted out on his lie...
Old 11-16-2005, 03:12 PM   #245
Soba
:D

Messanic's been back since I first commented, but he hasn't posted in here. I wish he would. >=p
Old 11-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #246
B.B. Gambini
Banned

you completely ruined his reputation, hes never coming back, ahahahaha
Old 11-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #247
Bdork
Banned

Quote:
Messanic's been back since I first commented, but he hasn't posted in here. I wish he would. >=p
What is he suppose to say to all of this.
"Hey guys I'm sorry I don't have photographic evidence for every one of my sexual encounters. The next time I brag I'll remember to take some pics and a video." And we all know there will be a next time with this "knuckles whore", as she put it. She is what we Native Americans call doe who can't keep her legs closed.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #248
B.B. Gambini
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdork
"Hey guys I'm sorry I don't have photographic evidence for every one of my sexual encounters. The next time I brag I'll remember to take some pics and a video." And we all know there will be a next time with this "knuckles whore", as she put it. She is what we Native Americans call doe who can't keep her legs closed.
Messanic, come outta hiding already, we know its you
Old 11-16-2005, 04:51 PM   #249
Soba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdork
Oh knock it off, you know I didn't have sex with him. Defending his claim is even worse for him than believing the truth, because you are basically saying that he statutorily raped me.

I still haven't figured out why you've targetted me for your mindless attacks. I don't recall ever doing anything to you. Ah well, keep on with it if you just want to continue making yourself look foolish.

Last edited by Sobakasu; 11-16-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:08 PM   #250
Bdork
Banned

According to him the girl he had sex with was 18 or over 18 iirc. If she wasn't 18 but 16 and he is under 24 then the sex would not be sweet statutory since it occurred in Florida.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:15 PM   #251
Soba

I was 16 at the time, not 18. I've already said that. Yet another piece of evidence that proves he made it up.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:22 PM   #252
LordDeimos

I didn't mean to start this thing back up
But really, Bdork will believe w/e he wants to...since y'know, he has all the facts.
Either way, I'll just be on lurker mode laughin' it up, especially since he didn't reply to B.B.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:26 PM   #253
Soba

It's fine, don't worry about that.

He's a lost cause. I'll just let him believe what he wants, there's no way he'll ever open his eyes to the truth.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:39 PM   #254
Bdork
Banned

Or so you say. I have been wondering like others if you are really the knuckles cosplayer. Funny thing about the pictures you posted is that they don't look like the girl in the knuckles costume.

I think most people know I am not Messanic. If this was a duplicate account then I would assume it would have been deleted or banned by now but it has not.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:47 PM   #255
Paper exe
Pwnd

I never thought you where Messanic, but after this.
Quote:
I think most people know I am not Messanic.
I completely change my mind.

I swear, I am not getting it. What so funny about this thread!!!1????
LordDeimos also thinks that it is funny and it?s only making me even more confused.
Closed Thread