The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

A weekend at Megacon

Lady's and gent's, I have returned from my 3 day weekend at Megacon 2005, it was fun. I got to poke fun at all the ****ty cosplayers, my friend dressed up as a storm trooper, two of my other friends dressed up as Light and Dark Chi from Chobits and even won some anime and manga as a reward, my other buddies dressed up as Buddie Christ, Jay and Silent Bob. There were also a lot of Narutards there, a concert featuring Psycho Le Cemu, Japanese gals that I somehow could understand and my Japanese sucks.

There were also video game tournaments featuring DDR Max 2: 7th Mix, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Halo 2, Naruto Ninja Taisen 3, Project Justice, Tekken 5, Para Para Paradise, and I didn't enter any of them. I had a lot fun this weekend and bought a 1/60 model of the Freedom Gundam, a Naruto Gashapon set and keychain. I may also risk getting fired at my job, even though I said that I wasn't gonna be at work for the past three days. Oh well, I had fun and thats the important thing, now I'm back on these boards posting with you guys again and waiting for DMC3.
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 02:04 AM   #2
C4RL
was here

Did you bang any cosplay chicks?
Old 02-28-2005, 02:31 AM   #3
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

Do you live in Florida, Messanic?
Old 02-28-2005, 03:08 AM   #4
Messanic
I'm D-E-D, Dead!

Yes, I do live in Florida, no, I didn't get to, at least most of the American gals, but I did have sex with some Japanese tourist gals. They were only there for the concert, and they were all pretty hot, desperate for sex, I used the oblivious cutey approach and thats how I got some. It's actually quite funny, they were all older than me by like 5 years, yet they looked like they were 12 and 15, I also looked my age since I cut my hair and shaved. Most of the American cosplayers were all too pissed off at me to **** though, except the Knuclkes cosplayer with a camel toe, she wasn't wearing any underwear at all and had a nice ass. All in all, Knuckles and Japanese girls were the best, god I'm such a whore, I can't even remeber how many times I had sex these past three days.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:48 AM   #5
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

So do you always go to anime conventions and hit up on the freaky-and-not-so-pleasant-to-be-with female anime fans?
Old 02-28-2005, 07:50 AM   #6
Alucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by burpingcat
So do you always go to anime conventions and hit up on the freaky-and-not-so-pleasant-to-be-with female anime fans?
They're generally the easiest whores you can find that are free.

Challenge difficulty = Score even if asleep.
Closed Thread