Old 05-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #91
calintz
thank you based god

the game really starts in inferno imo
calintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #92
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
gah the skeleton king on inferno even with 12000 dps, still took me a while to beat.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #93
calintz
thank you based god

just done butcher in inferno with a friend - fun times
Old 05-28-2012, 10:12 PM   #94
Chronos
fuggit

Finally got some upgrades today. Now my resists are 550-700 all. Even though my vitality took a 15k hit, I'm breezing through MOST champ packs (shielding, invulnerable minions, horde...), and can face tank butcher attacks without dodging. Might be ready for act 2, but to be safe I'm going for a couple more upgrades before attempting it.
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:34 AM   #95
calintz
thank you based god

yeah aiming for a resist at around 700, then use one with everything passive ability to round out my monk
can't wait to go back face tanking
Old 05-29-2012, 11:05 AM   #96
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
has anyone playing here found any set items yet? They are like friggin impossible to find other than the auction house.

wow I just read on blizzard that legendaries and set items are meant to be bad on purpose....................

Quote:
On to items! One of the biggest pieces of feedback we’ve received regarding items is the relative power of Legendaries. This isn’t a simple issue to address, as it involves some intentional design decisions as well as expectations built by other games. First and foremost, Legendary items are not designed to necessarily be the best items in the game. They’re just one additional type of item as you level up, and they are not meant to be the primary items you’re chasing at the end-game. They can -- and should -- be exciting to find, but they’re not supposed to serve as the single driving force of the item hunt. Rare items, for example, have the possibility to roll up “perfect” stats that can, if you’re lucky, outpace the predetermined stats of a Legendary. That’s by design.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6018...5_28_2012#blog

But they will buff them after patch 1.1 with the PVP patch.

So get rid of yours if you have them and see if some moron will pay a lot for them. Glad I didn't waste my million gold on a immortal king set now.

Last edited by spider-prime; 05-29-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #97
Northeastmonk

I got a Legendary belt for barbs, tried selling it for 10k. lol It only gave 34+ strength and around 20 something dex. I wondered why they were so low.

I also wonder why Blizzard takes a 15% cut from auctions, when its not real money. Is this to inflate the price of gold till the auction house goes up?
Northeastmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #98
Chronos
fuggit

I have one level 60 legendary bow that I'm leaving un identified in case the changes aren't retroactive for already identified legendary items.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:08 AM   #99
Alucard

What I adore is the chance to see you on one of those torture devices in the game.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #100
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by buladio View Post
Numerous amateur are accessible diablo 3 items online that you adore and lots of humans accomplish it favorite. But none can accommodate the aforementioned epitomize amount and amusement as Diablo 3. Others accept some their acceptable points; about buy Diablo 3 Gold not all accept abundant to bout the assortment of Diablo 3.
no one will buy gold from you! since everyone knows that it's the gold farmers that are stealing accounts!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #101
Chronos
fuggit

your gold comes with a FREE keylogger. Who wouldn't buy from him?

only way I know to safely buy gold is d2jsp.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #102
spider-prime

I wouldn't buy items even with the real auction house. Blah, that is just stupid. It's not like it takes a long time to get 1 million gold in game. I got 300,000 in under 2 hours before while farming inferno act 1. I finally got a awesome 2 hander in act 1 inferno for my barb that does over 1100 dps and decent enough stats. So Now I can kill magic mobs a lot easier in inferno.

I was using a 600 dps 1 handed weapon before. So I got my barb to be doing over 18000 dps damage overall. Now I just have to figure out how to get more Dps for my barb compared to my demon hunter.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #103
calintz
thank you based god

still getting my mate's Demon Hunter to carry me through Inferno

we are farming the Butcher right now, given it takes like 40 seconds to kill between the 2 of us lol
i think it's because my mate is a glass canon, shitty HP, but like 90k DPS lol, so i tank with my monk
Old 05-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #104
Chronos
fuggit

Just found out attack speed is bugged on items. If the affix says "increases attack speed by x amount" it is bugged and will not work. Look for items that say "attack speed increased by x amount."
Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 AM   #105
spider-prime

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5592449838

apparently this is why people are getting hacked. They compromised the site and so it would take them to a phishing b.net site.