The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 09-04-2019, 11:04 PM   #1
Rubeus

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore coming to Switch

Good good, this is the "Persona" game for Switch since P5 doesn't come to Switch (yet).

Quote:
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore coming to Switch on January 17, 2020

A port of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei crossover title.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, which originally launched for Wii U in 2015, is coming to Switch as Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore on January 17, 2020, Nintendo announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Slay strategically in deep, stylish RPG battles

The worlds of the Fire Emblem series and Atlus games have crossed paths again and the result is coming to the Nintendo Switch™ system. An inter-dimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So, fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes… before all hope fades to black.

You and the rising stars you call friends will need to call on your own creative power—manifested as iconic Fire Emblem characters—to wage a secret war on rogue spirits that feed on creativity. Each encounter will immerse you in deep, turn-based battles that blend the combat of the Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei series into one brutal harmony. Fuse items to craft weaponry; then play to your strengths and crush your foes. Around every corner you’ll find fun nods to multiple fandoms, including Fire Emblem references, dungeons themed to the entertainment industry, and stunning musical performances.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/tokyo-mi...anuary-17-2020
Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 12:20 AM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I wish they would just pump out wii u games on switch like budget titles, most Nintendo fans already bought these games if they owned the wii u. Plus, this is one of those games on wii u that most stores were selling at discount almost in a few months time. like 20 dollars. That's when I bought it.

I mostly just want to replace the wii u and get rid of it... or hack it to do more things on it that it should have been able to do in the first place!

Now, I just want Pushmo world and Fatal Frame games on the switch and I will be quite happy. We need FF4 and 5 on the switch!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:39 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

They'd have to pay me to play that again. It's not a good game. Starts alright but from chapter 2 on cut-scenes become portrait conversations and the combat reveals it has no depth and you will repeat the same session to exhaustion. The story is pretty dumb too.

Overall, not worth buying. But i understand the appeal of the anime segments. The music and animation were sweet. Too bad they end after chapter 2 except for the ending.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:12 PM   #4
Ernst

I loved this game. It’s a little too waifu ish for me, and a little childish, but I really had a lot of fun with it. My only problem With this is that it’s still censored.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote