The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 09-07-2006, 05:16 AM   #1
Alucard

Guild 2 release date

I enjoyed the first game Europe 1400, and I've been keeping my eye on this one for a while now. I just hope I get the chance to actually play it as I'm behind on a crapload of stuff from as far back as 3 years. I have issues. I like to play a game that I was looking forward to instead of ditch it for something new. So my list is a bit long. I'll get there.

Quote:
Guild 2 is the shining successor of the ultra successful medieval life sim, Europe 1400. The Guild 2 is a unique mixture of RPG and life simulation in an immersive middle ages szenario. The player and his party become part of history and can even change it in real-time.

Go back to the dark middle ages and found a new dynasty! Take care of yourself, because your opponents never sleep! Marry a beautiful wife and make new friends... control your life! Hand down your skills and your descendants will greatly appreciate it!

The Q3 2006 date has been replaced with September 15, 2006 in Germany and October 13, 2006 in the rest of Europe.

Dont ask me why the screens look a little blurry. No clue.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 05:31 AM   #2
Ryan_Robert
Banned

Pretty stunning scenery but I must say there's not many mountains like that in Europe.
Ryan_Robert is offline   Reply With Quote