The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 10-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #5641
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Rifftrax just sent me some coupons to get their videos, so I bought a bunch of their shorts.
I love me some free stuff! I just realized that I haven't bought anything from them since 2012 No wonder they sent me 50 dollars in coupons to my account.

I used to have all of their shorts videos. I love mystery science theater 3000 haha.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:45 PM   #5642
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I just got me some Corpse Party for the Vita, wooo! Chibi Robo for 3ds and Code name Steam for the 3ds. My Ike Amiibo is finally going to get some use!

Old 10-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #5643
Nem
Smash bro!

Forgot about this thread for a while.

I have gotten Assassins creed unity (giving the series another chance), got Sleeping dogs complete edition (cause i loved it and i hadnt played the DLC) and Tales of Zestiria (i'm too much of a sucker. I dont think my vote of not buying it at launch would have any repercussion on how future games are designed as the power for that is in the japanese and they already showed they don't like this combat system as much as the more classic 2D) all on PS4.

I'm avoiding getting anymore PS3 games so i move on to the PS4. Just need to beat RE6 now... and i got a couple of armored core 4 games wich are more for collection than anything. Last single player AC's in case i ever want to mess with mechs again.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #5644
bujeezus

picked up catherine for the 360 and out there somewhere, sterendenn, delta zeal, xiizeal and super robot vulkaiser on steam. lookin hard at mushihimesama on steam even tho i've got futari on 360.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:09 PM   #5645
Nem
Smash bro!

Yeah i didnt update it here but i got Catherine and Resident evil revelations PS3 on sale and i also got Tales of Zestiria PS4.
Also... Fallout 4 is arriving in 3 days.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:34 AM   #5646
Joe Redifer
Olé!

I wonder if anyone will buy Fallout 4. If they do I don't think anyone will actually mention anything about it.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:45 PM   #5647
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

And this sweet ass Metal Gear poster for free!

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #5648
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

And with that, I paid for my Gamers Club Unlocked 2 year membership at Best Buy in two weeks.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #5649
spider-prime

Parents bought me a Alienware computer cause they were on sale lol For us Canadians, we pay a lot more for stuff compared to you Muraicans, I did the math to make sure they weren't getting ripped off, it actually came up to be cheaper than if I bought the parts and built it myself. So, I'm actually excited to get it.

Skylake baby! SKYLAKEEEEEE! Finally, my core 2 duo machine CAN BE PUT TO RESTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Old 12-02-2015, 01:40 AM   #5650
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

RIP 2 core, hello 4 cores! Also, just drive to freedomland and buy your PC parts here!

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:55 AM   #5651
spider-prime

I would if I didn't have to work all the time! Damn family businesses!

I was going to build a new computer and keep some existing parts to save money cause they work fine, but this works and it was a gift so no money out of my pocket!

I'm actually excited that it's a small form computer, I can save a lot of space now. Only thing that sucks is that it doesn't come with a bluray drive, which I do use a lot on mine. I'm just going to get a external enclosure and stick mine in it.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:52 PM   #5652
Nem
Smash bro!

My glorious Xenoblade X limited edition arrived today!
Old 12-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #5653
spider-prime

Lucky, I wanted one but it sold out pretty fast here. I hope I can get a Fire Emblem one when it comes up.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #5654
Nem
Smash bro!

Yeah, me too. I have tried to pre-order it in my local retailer but they say they know nothing of it yet so they can't take the pre-order.
So... yeah... i don't know. Amazon.co.uk doesnt have it up either. Will just have to wait and see when things pop up.

Dumb thing about the Xeno limited edition... it comes with 2 boxes. Yes! Instead of the game coming in the metal box, it comes on a regular box. So you get 2 boxes for 1 game. I was confused over that logic.
Old 12-03-2015, 11:54 AM   #5655
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

quite a few Metal Boxes come with a regular case as well. MGSV was the same just recently.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote