The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 10-06-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
Rubeus

We discuss how the next six months in gaming is INSANE, Time for that fifth mortgage

I would probably get DMC5 and KH3 for now, the rest can wait (for price drop), and forget about that Pokemon switch game, it's going to be garbage.

Click for full size

Quote:
Today on Impulse, we discuss how the next six months in gaming is INSANE

Time for that fifth mortgage

The next six months in video games is insane, no matter how you look at it. Even if you hate big budget games from major triple-A studios, there are still likely to be multiple titles that grab your interest. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Resident Evil 2, Kingdom Hearts III: now is both a wonderful time to be a gamer and an awful time to be an adult (goodbye savings account).

Dan and I sat down for an extra long episode of Impulse and got to discussing which games we thought looked great and which ones seemed destined to bomb. You're bound to disagree with us somewhere, but even we can't deny how great it is to be gaming right now.

For those among you that would prefer an audio version of Impulse, fear not! Impulse is now available on Destructoid's own SoundCloud page! You can download it to listen as a podcast at your leisure! Let the dulcet tones of me and Dan's voices soothe you off to sleep right before we talk about how Crackdown 3 will probably get cancelled. That's sure to wake you right back up!

https://www.destructoid.com/today-on...e-526008.phtml
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 03:53 AM   #2
Hagane
Unlucky dog

Meh...

The only games I'll be giving full attention are Sekiro shadows die twice and Resident Evil 2 remake. I'll could include Devil May Cry 5 but capcom adding microtransactions into the game isn't a good sign.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:45 AM   #3
Ernst

It’s true. There’s a lot of good stuff coming out.
Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:26 PM   #4
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Resident Evil 2, maybe for me.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 06:43 AM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

My purchase plans are:

Valkyria chronicles 4
Soul Calibur 6
Kingdom hearts 3
Resident evil 2
Devil may cry 5

Obviously not all at launch. I honestly have an amazing back log i want to play through, so theres no rush. Except for KH3. It's been a long wait for that sucker.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:35 AM   #6
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Onimusha Warlords Remaster, Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry V. Capcom is getting off to a great start for 2019.

Looking forward to the new Metro as well.

My gut tells my Days Gone is going to be a let down.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
Nem
Smash bro!

I'm sure it will be fine, as long as people don't expect Naughty dog like production levels. That studio made Uncharted golden abyss on the Vita and i think that was decent. So, i'd expect something in that level.

I might get it at some point. I'm more concerned wether it's another boring ubisoft style open world. Honesly, that fear has stopped me from getting Horizon zero dawn. I really had my fill of laundry list open world games. I find them to be really boring.