The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 02-24-2003, 08:01 PM   #121
Nem
Smash bro!

well, since everyone is on this thread i thought id pop up too, just to say HI to everyone cause i just started posting after almost a year of watching you babbling about every game out there:yikes:

Seems like im joining the babbling
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 08:34 PM   #122
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

Your best friend's drug dealer? Well I'm your drug dealer's best friend.

Chris is the name. Second year student at University of California - Santa Cruz. (Yes, the "hippie" college) Livin in my own studio now. I turn 21 this November, and I plan to trip at Disneyland on the 25th, drive to Vegas, and turn 21 on the 27th. I'm an activist for the gonj, and have been for the last three to four years, supporting recreation nonabusive use of the herb. And I'm also a pirate. Yup a Pirate. I also love to debate, so long as it stays mature.

Uhh....

(scratches head) I travel lots to national parks (went to Oregon's Silver Falls two weekends ago, absolutely beautiful) and am working on a double major - Film (animation focused) and Economy (Small Business Management) thou I LOATHE economics...so this may change. As for video games: I first played Colecovision at my Uncles house in Frisco, then I got a Nintendo for my birthday only to have said uncle play it for hours before I go to even do my first BLAM against the ducks. (Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros combo package, you see) I owned a SNES, won a Genesis from Nickelodeon's Slime Time Giveaway (I was on TV, but I lost talk about humbling) and then a Playstation and N64. My little brother then took over the duties and bought a PS2, GC, and XBOX and supported my habbit until I left home. Now all I have is an XBOX. If Zelda is as good as it looks, I'm pickin up a Gamecube asap with Zelda and Metroid and if I get sick (I don't have as much free time as we all think) for two weeks then I'm gonna get a PS2 as well. (Unless I just got the Gamecube)

And I wanna buy a Daytona USA arcade.
Close friend of mine is having a wedding at the end of the summer and another close friend of mine is having her first baby in half a month :yikes:

The End...oh yeah, you guys are all rad.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 01:14 AM   #123
Vegetto
Alive

oh.....hi im vegetto....name: Austin age:18 gender:.....have you ever heard of a girls name as Austin?? I like ANIME and games....duh... anyway hi ya'all
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 01:33 AM   #124
insteefy
I create dead bodies

Is it still ok to post here?

Anyways..

Hi, im Steve, im from Europe, Netherlands, but i kinda hate it here. Im 19 years young. Next year im going to follow some multi-media desining stuff. When im done with that, im gonna travel around the world. There are so many places i would like to go and maybe live. Right now i have my eyes on Toronto, Canada, for school and stuff (very good multimedia schools over there), but i would kill to live in Tokyo, but its so damn expensive there. But next summer me and my old man will go to Tokyo on vacation.

What else? uhm, i like video games (duh), jpop, anime, my gf, photoshop, Asia, and uhm, u naked..

I have been here since a year or so, but i didnt wanna post cause i hate being the new guy. Ahh, well, i just did it, cause i needed ur love..

So, i'll catch u around..
Old 03-21-2003, 09:04 AM   #125
Kid0_oIcarus
wha-?

Raise your right hand and repeat after me...

Anyway, welcome guys (and girls if there are any... a girl!? omghi2u!!!)! I'm sure you can see that for some reason we've been blessed with little to no trolls.. (and if you keep your head on and use it before posting- it'll stay that way ;) )

Glad to have you guys aboard.. don't make me have to whack you around.
Old 03-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #126
Bebi

Name- Mike
Age- Nearing 21

Came from-
Planet Namek ( I was an admin there before it died)
Otaku-Haven (I was an admin here too. It combined with Anime Rebirth to become Guilty Parties a couple weeks ago)
Guilty Parties (I admin there now)
Gamefaqs (I deeply hate it there. All these fanboy accusations make it seem like McCarthy and the Red Scare. I just post there now to accumulate karma. I should be at 280-something now)

Future career- Lawyer and politician. I'm heading off to law school in a bit over a year
Favorite type of music- Progressive metal and classic punk (though I like Queen and gaming music)
Sports- I ran Cross Country and Track throughout high school. I still run ocassionally
Status- Taken. I've been involved with a girl for a couple years. Married? Maybe next summer. Kids? Maybe the summer after that.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:12 AM   #127
Kojiro Hyuga
Employed Slave

Sergio

Born in Macau, South China.

Emigrated to Portugal to take college degree, now back to my hometown to see if I can make a diference here...

College degree in the School Of Arts of the Portuguese Catholic University in the area of TV Production

Like the Netherlands fellow, I think I need to see the World more... I would also like to take some kind of post gratuation in Japan!
Anyway, Hi to you all! I've been reading this forum for a long time, and I must say it is the most "civilized" and, above all, argumentative forum about videogames around! The people know what they're talking about, and youy can actually discuss with "clever" people!
Old 04-05-2003, 05:39 AM   #128
Miburo

How's it going? Have also been a fan of MagicBox for some time now. Lurker that was I, it was thought to be the time to join in the board.

Some favorite games:
- ICO [if a game could have a heart, then ICO would be its embodiment]
- FF VI and IV
- Silent Hill I and II
- SOTN

I do graphic design every now and then. Have to say I miss Amano's designs for FF games. Or maybe they should bring in Hyung Tae Kim as the next FF character designer. Yes, I can dream alright...

Currently playing: [trying] to beat that blasted Ruby Weapon on FF VII.

See you guys around!
Old 04-16-2003, 01:39 PM   #129
Kintaro

hi

this my first post here i'm from Saudi Arabia age 22 my fav games r Xenogears , KOF , MGS , Zelda you can say i'm Neogeo & Nentindo fan
Old 06-03-2003, 10:16 AM   #130
eASY eDITOR

Hi,

just that really
Old 07-04-2003, 01:40 AM   #131
SpaceManSpiff
Spiff to the Rescue!!

Hi, im Shawn, 18 years old and just graduated from high school this year. This is the the best forum ive been in, loads fast, lots of options and un-cluttered.:cool guy:
Old 07-09-2003, 11:42 PM   #132
baratus
Elite Bouncer

Meh, and I never thought about posting on this thread.
Hi, the name's Edel, I'm 22 years old and I love this forum specially 'cause there's no fanboyism in here. Been here from a while though.
baratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 09:56 AM   #133
Kid0_oIcarus
wha-?

Well baratus, there WAS no fanboyism until you got here and screwed that up! ;)

Anyway, welcome to all and to all a good night.. er.. you too there frog boy.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:06 PM   #134
baratus
Elite Bouncer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid0_oIcarus
Well baratus, there WAS no fanboyism until you got here and screwed that up! ;)

Anyway, welcome to all and to all a good night.. er.. you too there frog boy.
HEY!
baratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 05:24 PM   #135
Ash

Just saying Hi to everyone. As you can see I signed up awhile back but i only just got round to posting.

Anyway, names Emma. I'm 20 and living in the UK
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote