The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 09-04-2019, 10:08 PM   #1
Rubeus

Trials of Mana launches April 24, 2020

Hope the price is lower than a full game.

Quote:
Trials of Mana launches April 24, 2020

Seiken Densetsu 3 remake dated.

Trials of Mana will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on April 24, 2020, Square Enix announced.

Pre-orders will include the “Rabite Adornment” downloadable content. PlayStation Store pre-orders will also include a PlayStation Network avatar set featuring Duran, Angela, Kevin, Charlotte, Hawkeye, and Riesz.

Here is an overview of the game, via PlayStation.com:

About

When the world was shrouded in darkness, the Goddess of Mana drew forth the Sword of Mana to smite the eight Benevodons, monsters of destruction. She sealed the horrors inside the eight Mana Stones, bringing the realm back from the brink. Weakened from rebuilding the world, the Goddess changed herself into a tree and fell into a deep sleep for many years.

However, the forces of evil soon sought to free the Benevodons to gain control of the world. They started a terrible war to further their plot and destabilize the kingdoms. Peace was at an end. Mana itself began to disappear from the world and the Mana Tree started to wither…

Key Features

• Trials of Mana is a full high-definition remake of the third entry in the Mana series, previously released in Japan in 1995 as Seiken Densetsu 3. Trials of Mana tells the story of six heroes in their battle to defeat monsters of destruction trying to take over the world whilst the power of Mana has been weakened.
  • Players can choose between six main characters and supporting allies, the story will play out in different ways depending on the combination of the main character and allies in the party.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/trials-o...-april-24-2020
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

I'm gonna be honest, i never enjoyed any game in the mana and saga series and i would much rather squeenix continued worthwhile series like say Chrono, vagrant story or even Xenogears rather than these mediocre series. There, i said it.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:59 AM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
YOU BASTARD! Those are dueling words! HAVE AT THEE!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 04:30 PM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

Touché!