The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 03-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #1186
Risky
Stop right there criminal scum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Redifer
Any comments I make you put yourself up for by whoring yourself on the site with thousands of pics of... you. I don't make a ton of comments in comparison to the amount of pictures you post and I certainly don't seek your posts out just to comment on them. My comments vs Risky pictures would be like 1:35. If you want to post tons of pictures, you can't expect every single comment to be loving (and my comment wasn't even that bad and even admitted my post was lame). It's like a director crying when everyone doesn't love their movie more than all others or something. Learn to deal.
I'm just I'm tired of the negative comments you make towards me and I'm not even talking about comments pertaining to picture posts, just posts in general. Lighten up, I'm posting pictures in their appropriate thread.

It's like you have some inferiority complex because you look like a caveman and you're mad at the world for not loving you for your discovery of fire.

Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:44 PM   #1187
darren
... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky~
Thats not a beard thats just a lack of shaveing, pluss everyone in the middle east has some form of facial hair its basicly law.

I think its that he has never met someone with blue eyes so doesnt understand the
'red eye' thing that I cant avoid on cam.
i know its not a beard thats why i said a training beard .... lol ...

this is a beard

or

or

XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:44 PM   #1188
Shorty0061
Shorty the Butt.

this is gonna get bad fast
Old 03-15-2007, 02:54 PM   #1189
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky
It's like you have some inferiority complex because you look like a caveman and you're mad at the world for not loving you for your discovery of fire.

lawls gettin personal

aint gonna end well
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #1190
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Risky I think you're the one who needs to lighten up, especially given the continuing efforts you are taking to Photoshop and insult me. It's like you are trying to get banned or something. Take a week off and cool down.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #1191
cosmoblues
I'm a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
Risky you look a lot like our servant only a little better, he was a cook and after few years of work he start making alchohlo, so he also like what you like, that material and thoughts resembling. don't worry he was caught and got arrested, if only you would be lucky enough to fall under justice hand!
looks like Risky fell under Joe's justice hand. Great call, Paper.
cosmoblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #1192
Shorty0061
Shorty the Butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper
Risky you look a lot like our servant only a little better, he was a cook and after few years of work he start making alchohlo, so he also like what you like, that material and thoughts resembling. don't worry he was caught and got arrested, if only you would be lucky enough to fall under justice hand!
i'd become an alcholoic too if i worked for you
Old 03-16-2007, 04:19 AM   #1193
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky~
Thats not a beard thats just a lack of shaveing, pluss everyone in the middle east has some form of facial hair its basicly law.

I think its that he has never met someone with blue eyes so doesnt understand the
'red eye' thing that I cant avoid on cam.
Judges can see through things and know people by just looking at them; I wouldn't be a judge for nothing, Sharky!

For one your eyes looks down a little pit and your mouth seems to get wider than what it should have and it also getting an unusual darker color than a normal one for drinking alcohol that one most have been, and being dizzy and cannot concentrate when getting a picture hence the unshaved beard. The matching with your eyes and hands heading lower than usual is also a sigh, and so on!

Quote:
i'd become an alcholoic too if i worked for you
Do you really think it would be smart to work for a judge like my self and get alcoholic, under my account!? Sorry Shortly I think you have lost right there and wouldn't dare on doing it

Quote:
White sand is awesome. It's really soft.
It is pirated as well! If I ever liked something human made to replace something made by nature for too long with out completely realizing it like you, I would feel very embarrassed!
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:53 AM   #1194
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Paper before you can judge how others look, you should post a picture of yourself. If you are to be a role model, we need to see how you look so we can see what we need to do to be respectable. Now post a picture.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:55 AM   #1195
Paper exe
Pwnd

If I did, more women will fall in love with me, what I have right now is far enough, I cannot afford any more women to harden my choice especially when there can only be four winners.

Last edited by Paper exe; 03-16-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:20 AM   #1196
Alucard

Well Joe dont you feel like a LOSER now!
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #1197
sharky~
Out Run Master!

I can have as many winners as I like, as long as they don't find out about each other.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:45 AM   #1198
progmetal
!

Quote:
What the hack is that white thing close to shore!? Is that supposed to be sand!? That's not how sand looks like; that one is not real it is a fake bunch of dirt. Sand is yellow and soft and does no way look like that. You lot at Florida are being fooled, big time!11!
We have beautiful white sand here in Norway too:

Xbox 360 ID: progmetal (Silver)
PSN ID: Progmetal
progmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #1199
sharky~
Out Run Master!

Quote:
Judges can see through things and know people by just looking at them; I wouldn't be a judge for nothing, Sharky!

For one your eyes looks down a little pit and your mouth seems to get wider than what it should have and it also getting an unusual darker color than a normal one for drinking alcohol that one most have been, and being dizzy and cannot concentrate when getting a picture hence the unshaved beard. The matching with your eyes and hands heading lower than usual is also a sigh, and so on!
If you ever get to be a judge I'll eat my hat.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:06 PM   #1200
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Leather hats taste the best with ketchup... not that I would know.
spider-prime is online now   Reply With Quote