The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 06-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #841
SoManyCHILDRENS
Captain's Wench

He's kind of right, the other day I was craving lemon, not lemonade, just plain lemon juice. So I ate one. Xander tried it, but it made his li'l eyes water.
SoManyCHILDRENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:33 PM   #842
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto
hey BDORK!

I'm sorry but I'm not bjork or any other celebrity of little to no fame or significance.

Quote:
thats who he is hahahaha
Bjork is a she not a he.

Quote:
always attacking soba
I'm not always attacking soba and quite often am kidding with her. You are starting to sound like one of those women who can't take a joke like rubbersoul in regards to my avatar.

Quote:
soba brushes him off lol its great
She tends to brush people off. It isn't something she is doing especially for me but is apart of her personality.
6?_of_freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:59 PM   #843
Alexander
I speak with codes.

Bdork was a crazy forum member who was banned a while back. I don't see any reason to associate him with you.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 12:45 AM   #844
MarionetteKazuk
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6?_of_freedom
I'm sorry but I'm not bjork or any other celebrity of little to no fame or significance.
You're reading is poor. Also I'm pretty positive bdork said something very similar to that before when he came back again...... and again.......... and again. But you're right however, you're not bdork, just another one of his many screen names.

STEAM

Looking to make a Team Fortress 2 team. Pm me if interested.
MarionetteKazuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 01:53 AM   #845
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionetteKazuk
You're reading is poor.
No, it isn't but your grammar is. I assumed it was a typo since the English language is not this membership's strong suit for the most part though for most English is their first language.

Quote:
Also I'm pretty positive bdork said something very similar to that before when he came back again...... and again.......... and again. But you're right however, you're not bdork, just another one of his many screen names.
Sounds like you are mortal enemies with this character. Perhaps you two should kiss and make up. Then you could upload the video to youtube and pm the link to the ladies on the 4th of July exemplifying the essence of the day such as independence from cultural norms and true sexual liberty. No point in grossing the rest of us out in the random video thread.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:22 AM   #846
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Don't trust a woman's taste in food unless you know her very well. You are aware that when women are pregnant they will eat cucumber icecream sundaes, mash potatoe sandwiches, and other inedible foods. Well that same taste in food exists even when they aren't preggers though to a much smaller degree. If you are going to rely on a woman to tell you what is good to eat always remember the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden. That was meant as an allegorical warning and not as a story of the actual beginning of human history. When it comes to Soba in particular remember she has a dog sh*t cake in her avatar and for all we know that is what she likes to eat.
You know what, I will listen to there test even more than I do, just because you said not to.
You honestly talk as you know women and there problems very well, but, no offensive, in reality you actually and honestly don't.
Paper exe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:33 AM   #847
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

The truth was never spoken so well.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 02:41 AM   #848
burpingcat
Really Enjoys The Magic Box

p'zowned by paperexe
burpingcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 03:24 AM   #849
6?_of_freedom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper exe
You know what, I will listen to there test even more than I do, just because you said not to.
First of all I'm glad you didn't decide to think for yourself since I have read your posts and you are definitely borderline. Anyway how exactly do you plan to get your hands on this discontinued product? Is it still widely available in shitholeistan?

Quote:
You honestly talk as you know women
I do because of a little thing called experience. You would understand better what I post if you weren't trying to live a life of seclusion away from women so you don't see an ankle or a nostril because of the fear of what your best imaginary friend Allah might think.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:49 AM   #850
Meshugana
Daddy Fat Sacks

Quote:
First of all I'm glad you didn't decide to think for yourself since I have read your posts and you are definitely borderline. Anyway how exactly do you plan to get your hands on this discontinued product? Is it still widely available in shitholeistan?

I do because of a little thing called experience. You would understand better what I post if you weren't trying to live a life of seclusion away from women so you don't see an ankle or a nostril because of the fear of what your best imaginary friend Allah might think.
can someone say ban.....
Old 06-13-2006, 08:38 AM   #851
SoManyCHILDRENS
Captain's Wench

Quote:

Ouch. Take it easy.
SoManyCHILDRENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 08:58 AM   #852
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Ouch, that's hurts my feelings, mods. See how innocent little me get attacked!
I am sorry for telling you the truth 6?_of_freedom, because it seems to me it was too hard for you. Sorry. I know I am so kind, hence why meany people attacks me.
Quote:
Sorry for saying that, but you do actually live in a delusion; you live on your own little world. You create fantasies and live in them. If you thought that you live a life of freedom than look again, because you on reality don't in fact it is very ironic seeing some people create an illusion of them living in freedom and Muslims don't. It is pretty hilarious how I, your so called " living a life of seclusion" have as much freedom as you do if not more.
I respect woman, I give them their rights, I don't look at them as a sex tool, but a human, I don't annoy any woman on the street, because it is their right to enjoy going out with her friends and family I or any man have no right to look at her and flatten her and annoy her. If being mannered and respecting woman is uncool than I am glad I am not and I hope I would never be a moron like that.
About what you said on the last sentence that's between you and God. Denying a hard fact and going against human nature and trying on purpose for not listening or knowing about god religion is the biggest illusion ever. You see Mods, how many times did you hear me say that, and I still do so, it is not my fault that there are deniers who are Anti-Islam and talk crap every time. It nice proving my point thought, because like what I said before, unbelievers view Islam religion as a culture, hence why he used it as a personal insult to me including with talking crap about my country even thought he don't know which one is my country, but the thought that counts anyway, that view sociologically is used to be an illusion for escaping reality.

About what I said to you, it was more of a joke, but I still cannot deny that each joke have truth on it. You exploded at me, even thought I didn?t say anything offensive to you. You honestly think to high of your self and that isn?t healthy.

Last edited by Paper exe; 06-13-2006 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #853
Alexander
I speak with codes.

Hm... I don't want to get this thread locked. Take it to PM, if you would please.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #854
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
They made CHerry Vanilla coke out now in stores

its not bad.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 09:29 AM   #855
Paper exe
Pwnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander
Hm... I don't want to get this thread locked. Take it to PM, if you would please.
You see mods than some one like him comes and throw the blame on me. Shame on you Xander I never thought you would do such a thing to me. Honestly I do well to some people and than they return it with something bad. I actually don't want you to back me up nor saying the truth and being fair, just stay away and if you have something bad to say than don't say it, is that too much to ask for form you!?