The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 09-04-2019, 10:13 PM   #1
Rubeus

Devil May Cry 2 coming to Switch on September 19

Quote:
Devil May Cry 2 coming to Switch on September 19

The second Devil May Cry title dated for Switch.

Capcom will release Devil May Cry 2 for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on September 19, the company announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Dance with the devil once again.

Set some time after the events of Devil May Cry, this sequel adds even more moves to Dante’s arsenal and brings it to the next level of stylishness. Use the wall run to get the vantage point on your enemies, then assault them with a spinning barrage of bullets using Rain Storm. Reprise your role as Dante, or play as the new femme fatale, Lucia, who prefers deadly throwing daggers to bullets and utilizes her speed with ninja-like reflexes. Build up your Devil Trigger gauge, then transform into a powerful demon with enhanced power and speed. While in demon form, Dante and Lucia can also utilize Devil Hearts—amulets that give them special powers like the ability to fly, super speed or even slowing down time.

Devil May Cry 2 also introduces the unlockable bonus mode, Bloody Palace – where players can earn Red Orbs while trying to clear wave after wave of enemies.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/devil-ma...n-september-19
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Fuck, I hate this game, loved the first one to death and then this shit came out.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 09:47 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

Made me chuckle.

I liked it at the time, though it wasn't amazing. But who is gonna buy it now that it has the rep of the worst in the series?
Old 09-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #4
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I find all of them bad after the first one.

The first game was something new for it's time, so great new experience, but then like usual Capcom, they forget how to make a sequel and just eat lots of fiber for the shit to just to come out runny.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

Hmm i didn't think the first was amazing or anything. It was alright for the time but i was more annoyed that another Resident Evil project got shafted.
I actually didn't buy 3, i played at a friends and it was alright.

I did love 4 though and i have bought 5, wich from the demo i liked very much as well. So, this series actually grew on me. I like the lastest titles over the first ones.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #6
spider-prime

I find Capcom being greedy with these re releases, mostly cause I already bought the PS3 HD collection of DMC games for 15 dollars years ago... personally, don't know why I got it, when I didn't care to buy the others on the PS2. Just saw a good price and bought it, I guess.

So, I just find the switch releases, even the ones just on the eshop, to be extremely overpriced compared to PC/PS4/Xbox, or even just buying them on older systems.

Like Resident Evil games being way overpriced and without a retail copy too. Resident Evil 4, I can get still for 15 dollars on the PS4, but they want over 30 dollars on the CDN eshop for it. blah, fuck that.