Old 03-05-2019, 12:50 AM   #1
Rubeus

Apex Legends Hits 50 Million Players One Month After its initial release

Is this killing Anthem?

Click for full size

Quote:
Apex Legends Hits 50 Million Players

Three of them use the Mozambique.

One month after its initial release, Apex Legends has hit 50 million players worldwide.

Revealed through the official Apex Legends Twitter account, the post reads “Apex Legends hit 50 Million players worldwide! We are humbled by all your support and can’t wait to show you what’s next."

While not specified, this 50 million player number is likely referring to anyone who has ever downloaded and played the game on PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, regardless of if it was one match or 100.

In a brief video included with the announcement, developer Respawn Entertainment also revealed that over the last month, 158 million finishers have been used, 1.23 billion ultimates have been activated, 31 billion pings have been placed, there have been 170 million respawns, and more.

While this milestone is certainly impressive, it’s not entirely surprising, considering Apex Legends hit 25 million total players after its first week. This followed news that the free-to-play battle royale brought in over 10 million players in its first three days, and over one million players in less than eight hours.

Fortnite, Apex Legend’s biggest battle royale competitor, surpassed 200 million total players in November 2018 - well over a year after its initial release.

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/03/...illion-players
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

It's an F2P game. Anyone can play it and EA gets nothing for it until people pay for the micro transactions.

Anthem killed anthem. It was dead on arrival cause it's not what Bioware fans want. If you want, EA killed anthem and whatever projects that didn't get greenlit cause of it.

Last edited by Nem; 03-10-2019 at 06:01 AM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:19 AM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I really don't care for the battle royale games. Find them kind of boring. Even the Tetris one gets stupid and unfair. I lost one in 20 secs cause I got bombarded by blocks from apparently everyone else.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote