The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 01-15-2019, 07:32 PM   #1
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Disney steals money from fanmade movie of Darth Vader

lol and people were mad over Nintendo vs youtubers. I can't wait to see how this makes the fanbase explode.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 08:46 AM   #2
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Much as I used to love star wars it's impossible for me to give a shit about it anymore. Nothing Disney has made so far as star wars is concerned has been worth a damn imo.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #3
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
It's the same with me and Marvel now. I really don't give a shit anymore. I pretty much stopped buying comics when I used to get hundreds of dollars worth every month.
Disney even finally admitted that Star wars and Marvel, other than the marvel movies, are very under performing and are bombing in their eyes. Which pretty much most of us knew.

oh yah, update on the guy too. He got in contact with them and they said if he turns off monetization or appeals it, they will just copyright flag it and take down. lol they act like they are doing a good thing for him by keeping it up and taking the money from it and the guy is taking it up the butt saying whatever, it's their right. lol oh geez, way to let the bullies win. His real name must be Milhouse.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:52 PM   #4
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Have you ever read the Saga comics? I havn't read comics in years but I've grabbed some of the Saga volumes on sale on the Google play store and they are great. I love'em.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
Old 01-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

I thought Rogue one was good. But the new trilogy made me reject present day SW. They just don't get it.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:22 PM   #6
spider-prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaphisto View Post
Have you ever read the Saga comics? I havn't read comics in years but I've grabbed some of the Saga volumes on sale on the Google play store and they are great. I love'em.
nope, but I have heard good things also about it. That's something I will do the same when it's digital copies are dirt cheap and I don't mind spending the extra cash.

But, good news, Luscasfilm reversed the copyright claim on the guy and fixed Disney's bonehead ways.

They said they were taking 88000 dollars from the video, that's how much money they already made on it. So I wonder if they still keep that cash or give it to him since they are reversing the claim or nobody at all gets it since the guy who made the video put it up without monetization.
Old 01-18-2019, 12:23 PM   #7
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Disney just sucks.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:27 PM   #8
Hagane
Unlucky dog

So it wasn't just Electronic Arts that was trying to rob people using the star wars franchise.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:02 AM   #9
zechin
THERE IS NO BATHROOM!

Money comes and goes, just don't let them rob you off your intelligence and critical thinking.
zechin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:56 AM   #10
Sinful Sam
gnarf! gnarf!

I'm glad you hear Lucusarts came in to stop this.

STEAM: Sinfulsam
PSN: Sinfulsam
Sinful Sam is offline   Reply With Quote