The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 06-11-2019, 11:04 PM   #1
Rubeus

Collection Of Mana Comes To Switch, Including An English Seiken Densetsu 3, Out Now!

Click for full size

Quote:
Collection Of Mana Comes To Switch, Including An English Seiken Densetsu 3, And It's Out Today

Twenty-four years after its release, Seiken Densetsu 3 is coming to the U.S. for the first time, as part of a new Switch package called the Collection of Mana. This newly localized version of the Super Nintendo role-playing game will be called Trials of Mana. And, surprise—the collection is out today.

Also in the package is the original Game Boy version of Final Fantasy Adventure (the first Seiken Densetsu game) and the Super Nintendo version of Secret of Mana (the second).

On top of all that, Trials of Mana is getting overhauled in the style of last year’s (mediocre) Secret of Mana remake for PlayStation 4. Which perhaps will help justify the costs of localizing a Super Nintendo game from 1995. That one will be out in early 2020.

https://kotaku.com/collection-of-man...lis-1835414802
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 09:45 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
a limited run of the game will be in stores tho, so don't buy it if you want that.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:53 AM   #3
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Ordered from the SquareEnix store. Looking forward to the official English Trails of Mana after playing the fan translation many years ago. Hopefully they made Secret Of Mana more stable as well.
Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:32 AM   #4
Hagane
Unlucky dog

It was a nice surprise that square finally decided to localise the best one after so many years.

It plays well on the snes classic by the way.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
yah, I saw that all the collection is, the original SNES/GB roms. So people extracted them and they can be played on emulators or on everdrive carts on original hardware.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote