The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 03-26-2020, 11:53 PM   #1
Rubeus

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition launches May 29

Is this a better game than Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

Quote:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition launches May 29

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Works Set also announced.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition will launch for Switch on May 29, Nintendo announced.

On the same day, Nintendo will also release the Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Works Set, which features a 250-page artbook full of landscapes, monsters, and more.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:

Join the fight between man and machine in the definitive edition of this critically-acclaimed RPG.

Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks, and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world.

During an attack from the mechanical invaders known as the Mechon, Shulk discovers that he can tap into the full power of a mysterious blade known as the Monado. With the mighty Monado in hand, Shulk sets out to defeat the Mechon once and for all.

In addition to the Mechon, you’ll run into wildlife that ranges from docile to deadly. Keep an eye on what attracts monsters’ attention to avoid unwanted conflict…or try your hand at bringing down an ultra-powerful Unique Monster.

Upgrade your party as you progress through the adventure by selecting equipment, enhancing weapon skills, and using benefit-granting gems. Put your dependable companions to work by filling the party gauge to trigger a Chain Attack and attack enemies in quick succession!

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/xeno...aunches-may-29
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-27-2020, 01:00 AM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
well... time to sell my worthless Wii version now, before my used shop realizes this version is out and they won't pay a high price for it. They've been wanting my copy of it for a while. They want my gamecube Resident Evil games too, cause apparently, collectors want them so they sell them for 100 dollars each and people buy them. So when I told them I have them in the shrink wrap, they wanted to rob my house. lol
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:11 AM   #3
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

That's neat. The only game I have in the original shrink wrap is Tomb raider 3 for the Ps1. I bought it planning to play it after TR2 but tr2 was so shit I never beat it so I never opened it. Wonder if it's worth anything.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:46 AM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

I wouldnt know cause i didnt play Xenoblade 2. But, i know this one is pretty good. But, i think it was too early to remake it.
Old 03-27-2020, 10:04 PM   #5
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindMaphisto View Post
That's neat. The only game I have in the original shrink wrap is Tomb raider 3 for the Ps1. I bought it planning to play it after TR2 but tr2 was so shit I never beat it so I never opened it. Wonder if it's worth anything.
I have a few games still in shrink wrap... some cause of collectors, others cause I haven't gotten to them yet, that's what made me start selling my collection down a bit, I noticed I was buying a lot of games and never playing them. So I started playing them and played them for a few hours, if they didn't get me by then, I sold them.

I had both Xenoblades for wii and 3ds, so I played the 3DS version instead of the wii version, so it's still in the shrink wrap. I might sell both now. No sense to keep both with the switch version coming out.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote