The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 06-09-2020, 11:19 PM   #1
Rubeus

Persona 4 Golden coming to PC on June 13

If it's coming to PC, may as well appear on Xbox One and PS4.

Quote:
Persona 4 Golden coming to PC on June 13

Atlus will release Persona 4 Golden for PC via Steam on June 13, multiple sources with knowledge of its release have told Gematsu.

The announcement is planned for PC Gaming Show 2020 on June 13, where Atlus will debut the PC version followed immediately by its release.

News of the PC version first leaked earlier today, after Twitter user Nitomatta pointed out a supposed SteamDB listing for the title, which SteamDB developer Pavel Djundik later confirmed is for Persona 4 Golden.

The PC version’s existence was further confirmed by industry well-knowns such as Niko Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad and Wario64, the former of which was first mention of the game’s June 13 release.

Another tweet by Nitomatta alleged the port has Denuvo security, which was promptly confirmed with the discovery of the Persona 4 Golden Denuvo support page.

The Persona 4 Golden Steam icons were also discovered.

On a related note, Twitter user SabiWabii, who has leaked accurate information in the past and was the first to tweet about Presona 4 Golden coming to PC today, alleges that an iteration of Persona 3 is also coming to PC. Gematsu has not heard anything to suggest this.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/06/pers...-pc-on-june-13
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

Sounds like another denuvo s**tshow coming.

I got the psvita version, so i'm good. I have been feeling like replaying it after beating persona 6.
I wouldnt mind remasters of P3 and P4 on XB/PS4. But, sounds like this is just a port of a vita game. I don't expect it will look great on a large screen.

Last edited by Nem; 07-18-2020 at 08:46 AM.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 05:08 AM   #3
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

Yeah, it looks great on a large screen. Colors pop on any nice new TV. Pretty much the definitive version of the game now.

And it seems Atlus is pleasantly surprised at how well it did (500k sold in a month, better than the sales of P4G in Japan on Vita).

Wouldn't be surprised to see it ported to PS4/5 soon, given how similar the hardware is to PC now. And no doubt they are discussing P5R for Steam as well.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (i7-7700K, 16GB, GTX 980Ti), Wii U, PS4
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:47 AM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

Good to hear.

I do think it will sell well on ps4 too.