The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 12-03-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
Alucard

Rainbow Six: Lockdown

You all know Lockdown on the xbox and prolly ps2. You know, that game where the enemy AI is as smart as a turnip. Heres the proper version!

Quote:
* Enhanced Tactical Experience Deadlier enemies with improved tactics require quick and intense decision making. But move too fast and you'll find the enemy waiting for you?
* Hostages that must be navigated through the level and accounted for during firefights. Keep them safe and get them out alive!

* New Multiplayer Features "Class Style" gameplay for multiplayer, allowing more specialization
* Multiplayer reward system
* New "Free-for-all" game type
* The return of 3 classic maps - 747, Mint, and Bunkers
* Re-imagined missions, more challenging than ever before
* Re-vamped Rivalry Mode: Rainbow vs. Mercenaries, battling over three different objective types simultaneously. No two Rivalry matches play out exactly the same way!

* New Equipment Enemy use of Lock Fusers in single-player gameplay presents new challenges to the player
* Laser Trip Mines, Virus grenades, and C4 explosives add new options to the multiplayer arsenal

* New Weapons and Attachments 20 new weapons - 42 overall
* 6 brand new weapons never used before in a Rainbow game
* 14 fan favorites from franchise history
* Customize your weapon to suit your style of play: Silencers, Scopes, red-dot sights, hi-cap magazines.

I've tried to find screens that can give you an idea of how much extra they worked the graphics engine. Obviously not wanting to be biased, I looked around for a while and sort of frustrated I cant find the exact walls or anything. Starts to make me wonder if any walls in this game are made with bricks instead of just one texture copied across. Either way heres an example, but good focal point is the female soldier. Look at the level of detail added. PC above, Xbox below-

Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread