The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #1
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Trying to set up mame.

I never bother with this, till now, even with my retropie.

One question for anyone who knows on here. Do most of the rom sets for different mame versions really matter? or is it best to just get the latest one, even tho it's a huge file for version 0.203?

I get some games work better in other versions and some might not work in the newer version. But, I more just want the mainstream NA games and some other games from japan and Europe if they don't have a NA release.

Been using launchbox for a frontend. Works better than retroarch. Ugh, I'm doing everything with retroarch right, but nothing will load. so I said fuck it. Launch box works without issue without setting up, plus, I love that it will download the box art for all the games.

Going to make my own arcade cabinet for a hobby. Mostly figuring out which store is the best to get the parts for doing it. I already got a older computer I'm setting up to run everything. Was going to use retropie for it, but I rather use my PC so I can play more 3d based games.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread