The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 07-06-2019, 02:22 PM   #1
Rubeus

AMD fires back at 'Super' NVIDIA with Radeon RX 5700 price cuts

Click for full size

Quote:
AMD fires back at 'Super' NVIDIA with Radeon RX 5700 price cuts
Its new gaming cards will be as much as $50 cheaper than announced.

AMD unveiled its new Radeon RX 5700 line of graphics cards with 7nm chips at E3 last month, and with just days to go before they launch on July 7th, the company has announced new pricing. In the "spirit" of competition that it says is "heating up" in the graphics market -- specifically NVIDIA's "Super" new RTX cards -- all three versions of the graphics card will be cheaper than we thought.

The standard Radeon RX 5700 with 36 compute units and speeds of up to 1.7GHz was originally announced at $379, but will instead hit shelves at $349 -- the same price as NVIDIA's RTX 2060. The 5700 XT card that brings 40 compute units and up to 1.9GHz speed will be $50 cheaper than expected, launching at $399. The same goes for the 50th Anniversary with a slightly higher boost speed and stylish gold trim that will cost $449 instead of $499.

That's enough to keep them both cheaper than the $499 RTX 2070 Super -- we'll have to wait for the performance reviews to find out if it's enough to make sure they're still relevant.

https://www.engadget.com/2019/07/05/...700-price-cut/
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 11:15 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Next computer build I'm doing is probably going to be AMD chips. ryzen 3000 cpus early reviews say they run better than mass majority of CPUs that are out now and for cheaper.
Plus, Never went with AMD for anything other than GPUs back in the early 2000s cause in my area at the time, finding graphics cards in stores was usually them and plus, I wasn't 18 yet and nobody would let me use their credit cards. lol
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:53 PM   #3
telcocrusy

Подключить Интернет в Симферополе

Офисные АТС в Крыму.
Компания Tritel предоставляет услуги безлимитного доступа к сети Интернет для жителей Симферополя с возможностью подключения к сети на скорости 100Мбит/с.
Подключить интернет в Симферополе. Бесплатное кабельное телевидение в Симферополе. услуги безлимитного интернета всего за 360 рублей. У нас Вы можете подключить интернет всего за сутки.
Телефония в Крыму.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:17 PM   #4
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Whoa...
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote