The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 11-11-2007, 10:04 PM   #16
Mistatee
Linguistic Massacre

Yeah rogues are quick levelers, but really start to underperform in arenas once you start oplaying people with high ressillience/hp gear.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #17
Nem
Smash bro!

lol great! Yet, another undead rogue. Wish u went with the troll peppy.

I'm an alliance guy myself so if i went rogue it would be gnome hands down.
Gnomes rock!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #18
Nano Fox
All your WIFI are belong to us!

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
I kick gnomes every day, don't be the one above my foot when it happens.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #19
Reko8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Uh, they shortened the grind because they're increasing the cap to 80, and aren't you the guy who wanted to play that Korean RPG?

ha.
yeah because I like earning a level through hours and days of grind
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:47 PM   #20
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano Fox
I kick gnomes every day, don't be the one above my foot when it happens.
This gnome mage has a habit of making short work of hordies. Better watch your step.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:10 PM   #21
Nano Fox

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
It's simple to shovel a pyro blast at you Burnt Gnome.. If only they were tastey!
Old 11-20-2007, 04:13 AM   #22
Vegetto
Alive

well im done with the game for a long damned time, my craving will have to be huge to reactivate my account, quit at lvl 63

they swapped sweeping strike with death wish, that was like one of my most used moves, I play solo nearly at all times, and I needed sweeping strike to attack multiple oppenents.

heck with that

oh well at least im saving money now
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:06 AM   #23
darren
... lol

i'v stopped playing now as well .. to much else to play .. will pick it up again when the next ex pack drops next year
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:23 PM   #24
Nano Fox

Quit over a change in skill? Ha, very adaptive you are now.
If they removed fireball + frost bolt + arcane missiles, I would still find a way to pwn noobs.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #25
darren
... lol

errr who said i'v stopped over a change in skill?? i stop coz i'm bored shitless with it.
XBL Herr Lip Steam Butters' Bottom Bitch (http://steamcommunity.com/id/buttersbottombitch)
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #26
Vegetto
Alive

pwn noobs? I dont play PVP crap, that stuffs uber boring, if I wanna play REAL multiplayer stuff I'll play BF2
Old 11-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #27
Nano Fox

BF2 multiplayer is a farce, You have the air whores who just fly around and drop bombs all day. Infin servers contain 90% medics who run around rezing folks for points. No real pay off in the end. PvP in wow can be good if your playing with the right people. If your with some pick up group it's gonna be crap.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:24 AM   #28
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano Fox
BF2 multiplayer is a farce

mmmk
Old 11-22-2007, 02:01 AM   #29
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto
well im done with the game for a long damned time, my craving will have to be huge to reactivate my account, quit at lvl 63

they swapped sweeping strike with death wish, that was like one of my most used moves, I play solo nearly at all times, and I needed sweeping strike to attack multiple oppenents.

heck with that

oh well at least im saving money now
You know if you lvl up to 70 you can have both.

spec 31/30/0. Its a good spec for both PvE and PvP.

What the change did was separate the arms tree has the main PvP tree and fury has the main PvE dps tree.
In fact if youre levelin i would recommend specing deep fury since it gives some self healing with attacks and it the best sustained dps on mobs. Arms is more burst damage like.

Anyways, from your post i can see you hadnt realised many of the lvl 70 mechanics.
My advice: lvl up to 70 and if youre a blacksmith craft one of the 3 epic 2h weapons and use the 31/30/0 spec for grinding. On instances there will be some ppl that are not used to warriors dpsing so i would advise working on some tanking gear while you lvl. If you learn fast you will spec prot and you will be able to instance alot since tanks are usually in need.

Now at lvl 70 you might find out some things wich are the real down side of the game. AKA trying to make a PvP game out of a PvE game with insane unbalances on both areas. Its not pretty and blizzard is incredibly slow at fixing anything.

WoW will lose its crown sooner than later. Blizz actually sucks even though they can make some cool PvE.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:11 AM   #30
Vegetto
Alive

meh, if I ever hit 70 I would quit or make a new character, PVP and gettin the best loot isnt enough to keep me around.