The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 08-13-2006, 04:03 PM   #16
SuperAngelo64
They call me "Derek G. Wop"

Yeah, under the graphics and audio tab.
SuperAngelo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 04:23 PM   #17
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko8
What do you mean? Programs? I dont have any that run, sometimes iTunes, but its usually not playing music.

open task manager and see what running processes are going, see if any are taking huge amounts of K, like over 80,000 to 100,000

also click start and run, then type MSCONFIG and click the START UP tab

see if there are any dumb programs starting up with ur PC, like realplayer or crap like that
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:31 PM   #18
LegendaryU.2.K.
Banned

This only happen to me when i was running limewire crap years ago, i get a message about it being low or my system resources are low. Never happen when playing games tho.
LegendaryU.2.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #19
Reko8

well the loading times have decreased significantly thanks to you guys once again.
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 03:33 PM   #20
SuperAngelo64

Quote:
well the loading times have decreased significantly thanks to you guys once again.
Freedom is also a lag-tastic server, because it's the first one everyone goes too.

Virtue is also the 2nd most lag-tastic server because it's the RP server and all the weeaboos go there to make catgirls dressed as Japanese School-girls and RP in Galaxy City (Port Oakes if you're a villain).

Move to Guardian, I'll give you free monies.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:15 PM   #21
Reko8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinAngelo
Freedom is also a lag-tastic server, because it's the first one everyone goes too.

Virtue is also the 2nd most lag-tastic server because it's the RP server and all the weeaboos go there to make catgirls dressed as Japanese School-girls and RP in Galaxy City (Port Oakes if you're a villain).

Move to Guardian, I'll give you free monies.
I went to Freedom cause its crowded in a way. But reading a bunch of forums and stuff, apparently is has been the laggiest server since launch of CoV. Maybe I'll move servers, but isnt Guardian the least populated server? Or are you able to find a team easily?

Im only lvl 14 corruptor and have a low lvl brute, so its not like im losing a lot.
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:00 PM   #22
SuperAngelo64

Quote:
I went to Freedom cause its crowded in a way. But reading a bunch of forums and stuff, apparently is has been the laggiest server since launch of CoV. Maybe I'll move servers, but isnt Guardian the least populated server? Or are you able to find a team easily?

Im only lvl 14 corruptor and have a low lvl brute, so its not like im losing a lot.

If you play a Corruptor you'll have no problem finding a team at all. Especially if you are /thermal or /radiation actually.. no.. it doesn't matter what you are because all Corruptor secondary sets kick ass. And everyone loves Brutes, I get invites constantly on my Super-Strength/Darkness/Soul, Brute.. which I abruptly decline. Whereas as my Katana/Ninjitsu/Soul, Stalker gets an invite maybe once a month, nobody really likes Stalkers =[.

But playing as a Corruptor, Brute, Tanker, Defender, Controller, and (sometimes, especially if you are /ForceFields) Mastermind will get you invites consantly without even having to look for a team because those Archetypes are vital to teams.

The only time you'll probably never get an invite is if you play a Kheldian. Because let's face it; they're just creepy little bastards.

Last edited by PaladinAngelo; 08-14-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:07 PM   #23
Vegetto
Alive

Quote:

so what was the problem?
Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote