The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 07-16-2005, 03:25 PM   #16
Reko8

My friends say that only little kids play that game with gay names and just curse all the time.
Reko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 06:55 PM   #17
Alucard

Your friends seem to have only played on public servers then. The private servers are the best ones. Average age for my ISP's server is like 24, huge range between 16 and 35. Rarely cursing case thats just effort. Unless you've been sprung by 4 people and obliterated, or some whore with a ping of 1 kills you.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:23 AM   #18
Nano Fox
All your WIFI are belong to us!

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
i wish i could go onto cs:s servers, i cant stand playing cs1.6, even the vac servers have hackers and no one dares to kick/ban them its soo sad.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:41 AM   #19
Alucard

All you have to do is play on servers thata re actually moderated with an iron fist. Just have to visit alot of CS boards and see who says what, unless your ISP games server has thm running and doing a good job of it.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:59 PM   #20
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
where I play, I have admin, main reason I still play the game, so I can get rid of hackers myself

but I don't ban if I suspect, it has to be pretty blantant and I usually ask other people if they think they are hacking, like someone who is hiding it pretty well trying to make it seem like "Skill" in the game

I always love when someone plays to well, and they say, HE DOESN'T HACK! he's Cal-I! or some crap like that

I was like, I saw Cal-I players get detected by VAC when it got updated, coincidence I think not

you can tell the difference between good players and hacking players easily, most people are noobs tho, like where they don't walk and always run, and then they are like WTF HOW YOU KILL ME!

or the people who are ghosting for other people and finding them, which I still call cheating
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:44 PM   #21
Nano Fox
All your WIFI are belong to us!

Location: I fell in love with a woman, but my family didn't like her. (Friend)Your parents? (Me) No, my wife and kids.
you shoulda have seen this guy last night from a game, scoutzknives, 78/11 i saw when i joined, soon after i noticed he "only" gets hs's and nothing more, not to mention he knows "exactly" where ppl are camping. i knifed him a few times, but he always and always had me under his scout.
but yea i know of actual Cal-I players, and seeing this guy in spect its easy to see he had aim assistance.
Old 07-17-2005, 10:30 PM   #22
Alucard

Bloody aim botters suck beyond words. They need to be rounded up and beaten with a spiked bat.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:08 PM   #23
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
its cause they suck, they need something to make them seem good hehe

but what I love more is seeing a BAD hacker, where they are balantly hacking and they still can't kill!

I remember when this happens lots, I let them play still instead of banning him, cause its sooo funny to watch them suck! ahaha

and I love using the mani admin plugin with the fun mods to mess around with them like putting them on fire, and making them teleport infront of me so I can knife them before the beginning of the round ahahaha
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote