The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 01-24-2019, 11:55 AM   #1
Rubeus

KFC launches limited edition gravy scented candles

If you use it in your bedroom you are going to have sleepless night craving for chicken

Quote:
KFC launches limited edition gravy scented candles

KFC is at it again - first, they launched a firelog that smells like fried chicken, now there's a way to make your home smell like gravy.

Talk about innovation at its best.

Right now there are just 230 candles available on a first-come-first-serve basis, the sad news is that the candles are only available in the UK.

According to a recent report by Metro, the fast food brand previously released chicken scented candles and a bath bomb with the smell of their famous five herbs and spices mix, but this is the first time a KFC scented product has been released in the UK.

The news site reported that a spokesperson at KFC says you really can now fill your home with the incredible aroma of KFC gravy with this limited edition candle that’s staggeringly nose stimulating.
Related Articles

The Colonel’s trusted parfumier said: “What an honour it was to create a candle with such a highly-beloved scent. Initially the different ingredients within the gravy were split into their constituent parts and fragrances matched to each. Then the scent was built component by component in the similar ratios as KFC’s iconic gravy. The artisanal approach to creating the candles was crucial to ensure the familiar and evocative aroma of gravy was perfectly captured”, reported Metro.

https://www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/food...ndles-18907841
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 02:00 PM   #2
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

I can't help but feel that anyone who would want that probably would serve themselves well not to own it.
"This seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power. But speeches are for campaigning. Now is the time for action."
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:09 PM   #3
Hagane
Unlucky dog

It'll go well when there's a blackout and I'm traped in a elevator with a bucket of chicken.

The scent will probably trigger the hunger of nearby people and try to get me the hell out of there or just beat me up and steal my bucket.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote