Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Escaflowne2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #5327
stroopwafel
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
Too bad about the graphics being low par compared to the PC Version.

Makes me wonder if they are going to make a PS4/XBoxone version.

Yeah, though I think the graphics still look great for last gen tech. Some of the vistas look absolutely stunning. Apparently Fromsoft built the new engine with new gen consoles in mind so I hope(and expect) Dark Souls 2 will be on PS4/XBone as well. Hopefully with some added content. As a matter of fact, they are probably already working on it. :p
stroopwafel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:50 PM   #5328
Nem
Smash bro!

Ok, i want to hear the logic over getting the X1 version of MGS Esca. Why did you purposely get an inferior version? You got nothing to play on it or something?
Old 03-18-2014, 01:59 PM   #5329
progmetal
!

He has always been a xbox fan.

Xbox 360 ID: progmetal (Silver)
PSN ID: Progmetal
progmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #5330
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroopwafel View Post
Yeah, though I think the graphics still look great for last gen tech. Some of the vistas look absolutely stunning. Apparently Fromsoft built the new engine with new gen consoles in mind so I hope(and expect) Dark Souls 2 will be on PS4/XBone as well. Hopefully with some added content. As a matter of fact, they are probably already working on it. :p
lol something funny happened when my brother was playing his character, he noticed he sounded like a woman and so he took off all his armor and found out his character is now a woman.

There is a troll coffin at the beginning of the game, you go into it, you turn into the different gender! lol
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:23 PM   #5331
Joe Redifer
Olé!

So wait... are there two different Metal Gear Solid V games or something? I haven't heard about this Ground Zero Texas one, only Patriarch Sons or whatever the hell.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #5332
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
yup 2 different games coming out, Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.

Ground Zeroes is basically a prelude to the next part. I just got mine, but I only got it cause I got it for free, I had 45 dollars in best buy points saved up, so I used it on it.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #5333
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

Ground Zeros is the prelude to the events that happen in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes was released today and The Phantom Pain is scheduled to be released in early 2015.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (Zen9 5950x, 64GB, RTX 3090), PS5
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #5334
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
Ok, i want to hear the logic over getting the X1 version of MGS Esca. Why did you purposely get an inferior version? You got nothing to play on it or something?
Couldn't really tell the difference, I like the xbox controller better, I've got nothing much to play on either console to be honest until these two games arrived.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:24 PM   #5335
Nem
Smash bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escaflowne2001 View Post
Couldn't really tell the difference, I like the xbox controller better, I've got nothing much to play on either console to be honest until these two games arrived.
It depends on your TV, but the PS4 version is 1080p and the X1 version is 720p.
But alright. You wanted to dust off that X1, i can understand that. My PS4 is gathering some dust atm aswell, but its mostly cause i got so much to play on the PS3 still.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #5336
Joe Redifer
Olé!

The PS4 controller is one of the best I've ever held. Haven't touched an XBONE controller yet.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 12:37 AM   #5337
spider-prime

Quote:
But alright. You wanted to dust off that X1, i can understand that. My PS4 is gathering some dust atm aswell, but its mostly cause i got so much to play on the PS3 still.
Same problem for me and there are still tons of cool games coming out still for the PS3.

There are games for the PS4 that I want, but they don't come out till the end of the year.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:33 AM   #5338
Escaflowne2001
... ... ... ...

Quote:
Honestly I've put hrs upon hrs into the Xbox1 so far. Much more then on the PS4 so far which with the exception of Killzone and Outlast has been barren. A large amount of those have been into FIFA14 but still I've just about done everything I want to do just the last few challenges to go.

Last edited by Escaflowne2001; 03-19-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:34 AM   #5339
stroopwafel
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
Same problem for me and there are still tons of cool games coming out still for the PS3.

There are games for the PS4 that I want, but they don't come out till the end of the year.

Yeah, it's why I never bother buying a system at launch b/c launch titles suck ass. Frustrating to have a new system with nothing to play on. Not to mention more likely chance of production faults in the initial batches etc.

Like with PS3 the best games have come out for it in its final years or so. Not that I intend to wait that long for PS4 but it atleast needs to have one game I really wanna play. Hopefully Watch Dogs will be that game.
stroopwafel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:26 AM   #5340
Drunken Savior
El Psy Kongroo!

$25 at NewEgg.

I heard mixed reviews on this. But I enjoyed Heavy Rain, and David Cage's way of making games. So I'm curious how it turned out. It'll be nice to relax playing something more story driven instead of MGS:GZ and Titanfall, for a change.

Games I'm hyped for
The Last of Us Part 2, RE2 Remake, The Last Night

Current Platforms:
PC (Zen9 5950x, 64GB, RTX 3090), PS5
Drunken Savior is offline   Reply With Quote