The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 07-06-2019, 02:13 PM   #1
Rubeus

Nintendo Mini Switch 2 leaked image shows it with a silicone sleeve, a bigger screen

So it is "bigger" because of the smaller screen bezel? Also there's no removal parts, you have to buy separate joycons/controller if you want play on TV?

Quote:
Nintendo Mini Switch 2 leaked image shows it with a silicone sleeve, a much bigger screen, and I want it real bad

Looks like those rumors about the Nintendo Mini Switch 2 having a bigger screen were true

Assassin's Creed Origins was leaked by a t-shirt, Assassin's Creed Odyssey was leaked with a keyring, so it makes sense that the Nintendo Mini Switch 2 should be leaked by a silicone sleeve accessory. The potential reveal comes from a Tweet which you can see below, which includes an image of a black-and-white silicone sleeve for the console. There's a bigger, wider screen, and apart from that the Nintendo Mini Switch 2 looks… pretty similar to the Nintendo Switch.

In the bottom left-hand corner of the below image you can faintly see the words "Nintendo Mini Switch 2", which seems like a bit of a mouthful but as that's what's on the packaging… *shrugs

Earlier reports claimed that it would be smaller and cheaper than the first Nintendo Switch, (hence the 'mini' in the name), but until Nintendo officially reveals the console we'll have to make do with this sleeve. Nintendo has a tendency to do Directs whenever the hell it wants, so there's no saying when we might get a glimpse of the console for real. Just keep your fingers crossed for either some more leaks so we can get a better idea of the appeal of the Nintendo Switch Mini, or for Nintendo to pull back the curtain on the console itself.

https://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-...t-it-real-bad/
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 11:20 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
Other rumors saying that it will be more powerful too and the screen can do 1080p instead of just 720p.

Probably using the newest tegra chip and a bit more ram.
I mostly just want more internal storage, sick of only 32gb. I had a 128gb SD card, but it fucked itself and broke, I really hate flash media for storage.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:30 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

I don't get it. Is it mini? or is it 2/pro? Being both sounds like a huge price hike.

Very confusing! xD
Old 07-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #4
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
Other rumors saying that it will be more powerful too and the screen can do 1080p instead of just 720p.

Probably using the newest tegra chip and a bit more ram.
I mostly just want more internal storage, sick of only 32gb. I had a 128gb SD card, but it fucked itself and broke, I really hate flash media for storage.
did you have it formated xfat or fat 32? Xfat has a tendency to corrupt.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #5
spider-prime

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
forget now. I think it was probably exfat since most things come that way now.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:14 AM   #6
Rubeus

There are 2 separate models according to rumours, one is a smaller cheaper Switch Mini, the other is a slightly more powerful Switch model just like the difference between 3DS and New 3DS.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:00 PM   #7
bujeezus

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/lite...20E#first-look

It's a Switch Lite and it only plays handheld compatible games. No tv support.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:51 PM   #8
spider-prime

I wouldn't be surprised if someone figures out how to make it work on TV.
I guess it just matters if it still has a USB C port on it.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #9
Rubeus

Tough luck, there's no USB-C port on the Switch Lite, so no TV output or any other USB accessories will work
Old 07-11-2019, 11:07 PM   #10
spider-prime

someone will make something for it. just watch. They always doooooooo!
Old 07-12-2019, 12:55 AM   #11
Hagane
Unlucky dog

The price is alright but I still prefer way better the original console.

With the controls permanently attached to the console I guess this effectively kills motion stuff, will anyone miss that?
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:43 AM   #12
spider-prime

I think it can still use joycons, but on tabletop mode, like using the screen like it's a TV.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:59 AM   #13
Nem
Smash bro!

That's a much nicer price indeed.

Basically a portable switch without the dock.

Hmm... what to do...