Slash
BUTTOUT!

You should damn vince for allowing it.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:42 PM   #123
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Backstage talk of a DX vs. nWo feud

Although the DX vs. nWo rumors first started when a fan circulated a photoshopped Survivor Series poster around the Internet, PWTorch.com reports that there is legitimate talk of running the angle.

WWE sources deny that there are any plans to bring Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in for such a feud, but they are acknowledging that the idea has been informally proposed in some circles.

At this point, the angle remains a longshot, but the Internet discussion of the feud (and the availability of Nash and Hall) could make it a reality.
-----------------------
For those unaware, Matt Striker's promo on the latest ECW show made a comment about the recently deceased Steve Irwin, which Vince McMahon made a public apology for. Apparently the company received numerous complaints about the comment and McMahon didn't want the story to put the company in a bad light, much like what happened last Summer with the Muhammad Hassan angle. He felt an early apology would end the issue.
----------------------
They cut what Striker said about Steve Irwin off our showing of ECW.
--------------------
Talking about Vince, does anyone know why he has a hole in his chin?
-------------------
1 Match already made for No Mercy
Mr. Kennedy Vs Undertaker.

Last edited by JBL; 09-10-2006 at 03:48 PM.
JBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #124
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE Raw Results

1.Umaga defeated Ric Flair by DQ.

2.The Highlanders & Roddy Piper defeated The Spirit Squad.

3.Carlito, John Cena & Jeff Hardy defeated Randy Orton, Edge & Johnny Nitro.

4.Super Crazy defeated Chris Masters by Pin.

5.Trish Stratus defeated Mickie James by Pin.

No Holds Barred
6.Vince McMahon defeated Triple H by Pin.

Last edited by JBL; 09-12-2006 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:15 PM   #125
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE.com has announced the signing of four wrestlers from the past. Marty Jannetty, Brad Armstrong, and Rodney Mack, are reported to have signed for the next several months to help the younger talent in the WWE develop their skills in the ring. However, they won't be returning to the ring just yet as active wrestlers.

Former WWF Tag Team Champion Henry Godwinn has also re-signed with the company and will make a return to the ring as a full-time wrestler.
-------------------
I hope this isn't too soon, but on Smackdown this week Lashley defeated Finlay and became the No.1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at No Mercy October Oct. 8th.
-------------------
Thursday morning in Stamford, Conn., Vince McMahon told shareholders that he believes WWE.com "sucks." WWE.com Managing Editor Michael Cole responds:

Vince McMahon is right, the web site does suck.

But we?ve got big plans for WWE.com and they?re coming soon. A new broadband network with original web-only shows scheduled for October. We have a new mobile offering right around the corner, a re-vamped subscription site and more exclusive videos and photos than ever before. So in summary, the web site does suck, compared to where we are going to take it, but it won?t suck for long. Wish I could say the same for the boss.

Let?s just say myself and everyone at WWE.com will be squarely in DX?s corner this Sunday. Oh and by the way, Triple H is right...
------------------
The lowest rated portion of Raw this week was the Vince McMahon vs. Triple H match, which the company believes to be their hottest feud.
------------------
At WWE?s annual meeting, about 33 minutes into it Vince McMahon talked about the old ECW show and claimed "ECW did not have much of a TV show." "It was more about vignettes." "It was like the wild wild west." And that it had "No logic to it whatsoever."
------------------
No Changes to the Unforgiven card.
-----------------
Great Khali in a music Video. link
----------------
There is an interview with Matt Hardy on WPIX where he says the possibility of him reuniting with his brother Jeff Hardy to re-create the Hardy Boys is a definite possibility. link

Last edited by JBL; 09-16-2006 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:04 AM   #126
Slash
BUTTOUT!

I hope after No mercy vince& his son just go away cause I`m tired of seeing them. And didn`t he already made the NWO look bad enough after the invasions?
Old 09-16-2006, 08:32 AM   #127
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Old 09-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #128
JBL
Aussie Gamer

A new level of Hell

In just hours, D-Generation X will clash with the McMahons and ECW World Champion Big Show at Unforgiven in a manifestation of Hell never seen before in WWE. Tonight marks the debut of a bigger, badder Hell in a Cell structure, the likes of which no WWE Superstar ? including Hell in a Cell veterans, Triple H and Shawn Michaels ? has ever encountered.

A full man taller than the previous Cell, the new Hell in a Cell structure stands a formidable 20 feet tall. At 3,500 square feet, the 30-by-30 apparatus is made of unforgiving steel mesh and support beams that will contain the forces of DX, the McMahons and the Extreme Giant later tonight.

WWE.com sources claim that it took two weeks to construct the demonic steel structure which weighs two tons and requires a total of five one-ton motors to suspend the Cell above the ring. Can this massive enclosure contain the five combatants tonight in Toronto? Will the new reinforced structure compromise the experience advantage of the Cell experienced DX?

Tune in tonight at 8/7 CT, live and only on Pay-Per-View to see this war take place within the walls of a new Hell in a Cell structure.
--------------------
Long at Unforgiven

SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long has arrived at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto ? the site of tonight?s Unforgiven pay-per-view.

With an enormous smile on his face, the GM entered the building with a SmackDown contract in hand. That contract, of course, will go to John Cena if he is unable to unseat Edge as WWE Champion in tonight?s TLC Match.

An undoubtedly anxious Theodore Long will be watching from his skybox at the Air Canada Centre. Will the GM be making his way down to the ring after the match to hand a defeated John Cena a SmackDown contract? Watch Unforgiven tonight on pay-per-view to find out.
------------------
Tonight's Unforgiven pay-per-view from the Air Canada Centre is a legit sell out with a crowd of around 14,600 expected.

Expect there to be lots of blood in the DX-McMahon/Big Show Hell in a Cell match. It's also expected DX will get their heat back with one of the McMahon's taking a big bump.

The Spirit Squad break-up has been in the works for a while now and it's expected they will finally drop the Tag Titles to the Highlanders tonight. If the break-up does occur, it's expected Kenny from the group will be heavily pushed.
----------------
Not long to go now , results will be posted about 1:30pm.

Last edited by JBL; 09-17-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:14 PM   #129
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE Unforgiven Results

WWE Intercontinental Championship
1.Johnny Nitro defeated Jeff Hardy by Pin,
*Melina hit Hardy with her boot to give Nitro the victory.
*Matt Hardy was backstage, this could be the start of the Hardy Boyz reunion .

2.Kane Vs Umaga- Double Countout.

World Tag Team Championship
3.Spirit Squad defeated The Highlanders.

Handicap Hell in a Cell Match
4.DX defeated Vince & Shane McMahon and Big Show, this match was on earlier than i expected.
*DX took out Big Show early with a couple of low blows.
*Triple H put a chair around Shane's neck and HBK hit the elbow drop on the chair.
*Vince kissed Big Shows Ass.
*Near the end of the match Triple H broke a Sledgehammer over Vince's back, he broke the handle.

WWE Woman's Championship
5.Trish Stratus defeated Lita by Submission.
*She used the Sharpshooter.
*This was good since it was her last PPV match.

6.Randy Orton defeated Carlito by Pin

TLC Match for the WWE Championship
7.John Cena defeated Edge.
*The end came at the top of the ladder, Cena Fu'd Edge through 2 tables.

2 New Champions
Woman's Champion- Trish Stratus
WWE Champion- John Cena

In my opinion this was the best PPV so far this year.

[Edit]- I watched it again and Vince didn't kiss Show's Ass, HBK & HHH shoved his face into Show's Ass crack

Last edited by JBL; 09-18-2006 at 06:16 AM.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:30 AM   #130
Slash
BUTTOUT!

Goodbye trish.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:49 PM   #131
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Cena explains why he looked upset after last night's TLC match

After last night's victory against Edge at Unforgiven in the TLC match, John Cena looked less than pleased, which was strange considering he had just re-gained the WWE Championship against one of his biggest rivals.

In an article on WWE.com, Cena explains why he looked upset after match. Below are some of his comments:

"As much as I don't agree with the tactics of my opponent, you have to show a certain amount of respect for a guy who maybe isn't the most popular guy in the yearbook, but fought like a f*cking animal with his city behind him."

"It was just a soft side of Edge that I'd never seen before, I didn't think he had it in him. I know he gave me his all and I'm damn proud to walk out of there with my head high, but sh*t, I wouldn't call him a loser tonight."

You can read the article in its entirety here
------------------
I was surprised at how Cena looked after the match, so many things go on that we don't get to see

Man, i used to hate Edge before Unforgiven, but after seeing the match he's earned my respect

Last edited by JBL; 09-18-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:08 AM   #132
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Survivor Series Three For All

There have been many memorable debuts at Survivor Series, from the first matches of Kurt Angle, Undertaker and The Rock to the introduction of one of the most terrifying structures in sports-entertainment, the Elimination Chamber. After last year?s Survivor Series featured a battle of the brands in a Classic Survivor Series Match between Team SmackDown and Team RAW, ECW will make their Survivor Series debut on November 26 in Philadelphia.

The details of ECW?s involvement in Survivor Series are still unclear, but we do know for certain that it will be RAW vs. SmackDown vs. ECW when the second longest running pay-per-view in WWE history celebrates its 20th anniversary. Will we still see a Classic Survivor Series elimination tag match, or will the involvement of a third brand bring about a new type of match stipulation? What will the scene be like in the locker room when the RAW and SmackDown Superstars meet the Extremists of ECW? For some, like Rob Van Dam, it will be a reunion of sorts, but what about newcomers like CM Punk, or ECW originals like the ever-volatile Sandman?

Extremist, Superstar and fan alike remember Survivor Series 1997. Even nine years later, the main event of that show remains one of the most talked about incidents in WWE history. That incident is, of course, the infamous ?Montreal Screwjob,? in which Bret Hart was cheated out of the WWE Championship when Mr. McMahon forced the timekeeper to ?Ring the f***ing bell!? Next year, Survivor Series will journey to the very arena where the incident took place in conjunction with the tenth anniversary.

This year the Extremists will be hoping to add to the long list of Survivor Series memories. No one is quite sure what to expect, but it will undoubtedly be a night that is not to be missed as all three brands strive to emerge as top dog.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:13 AM   #133
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE Raw Results

1.Umaga defeated Kane by DQ.

2.Ric Flair beat Johnny (Spirit Squad) by Pin.

Six Pack Challenge for the Intercontinental Championship
3.Johnny Nitro defeated Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Chris Masters, Super Crazy and Randy Orton.

4.Candice Michelle defeated Lita by Pin.

Six Man Tag Match
5.Edge, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch defeated John Cena & DX.
------------------------------
WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors.
------------------------------
Details on why WWE fired The Boogeyman

Prior to his release, Marty Wright aka The Boogeyman had been rehabbing leg injuries and was close to being ready to get back into the ring. Management hadn?t been happy with his desire to get back into shape and feel that he had been doing the bare minimum.

When management found out he hadn?t been checking in with his doctors when he was supposed to he got several warnings, and when he didn?t change his behavior they released him.

Wright actually has a history of trouble with management. When he first started training with WWE he was kicked out of tryouts for lying about his age, but was given a shot in OVW two months later which is where the "Boogeyman" character was developed.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:32 AM   #134
JBL
Aussie Gamer

"Extreme Strip Poker" confirmed for upcoming ECW

The 10/10 edition of ECW will feature an "Extreme Strip Poker" game involving Divas from the RAW, SmackDown! and ECW brands.

The strip poker game appears to be WWE's answer to the heavily-anticipated Shamrock vs. Ortiz III UFC card, which takes place from 8-10PM EST on Spike TV that night.

UFC has been dominating WWE in the domestic buyrate department, and WWE is apparently focused on making sure UFC doesn't bring that dominance to the cable ratings race on October 10 (it should be noted that most within the industry do expect UFC's ratings to at least narrowly top those of ECW on Sci-Fi that night).
------------------
Former WWE Diva Search Winner Ashley Massaro interviews Chris Jericho in her latest "Bangin' With Ashley" column. Jericho definitely showed optimism about making a WWE return, offering, "I never planned to be away [this] long, and absolutely I plan on coming back. I?ve just had a lot of projects I?ve been working on, and each time one finishes up, another one starts, but I do hope the time will come soon that I come back and I?ll be better than ever. The Jerichoholics and myself would expect nothing less!"
-----------------
Current No Mercy Card
1.Finlay Vs Batista.
2.Rey Mysterio Vs Chavo Guerrero in a Steel Cage.
3.Undertaker Vs Mr. Kennedy
4.Lashley Vs King Booker for the World Heavyweight Championship
-----------------
Also John Cena will be on Smackdown next week as part of a Six Man Tag Match.
So It's Cena, Lashley & Batista Vs Booker, Finlay & Regal.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:33 AM   #135
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Press release regarding Kurt Angle?s debut

TNA WRESTLING MAKES TWO MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS
Signs Kurt Angle
iMPACT! Moves To 9 PM on Spike TV Starting Thursday, November 16

Nashville, TN, September 24, 2006 ? Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling announced today that Olympic gold medalist and pro wrestling megastar Kurt Angle has signed exclusively with the company. It was also announced that TNA iMPACT! will move to 9:00 PM ET/PT Thursdays on Spike TV starting November 16.

?This has been a huge week in our company?s history,? said Dixie Carter, president of TNA Entertainment, LLC. ?The signing of Kurt Angle and the move of iMPACT! to 9 PM are both significant benchmarks in the growth of TNA. The history of pro wrestling is marked with events that change the landscape of the industry and I believe that this week will be viewed in that context.?

Angle, a 2-time NCAA Division I champion and a 3-time NCAA Division I All-American, capped off his illustrious amateur career by winning a gold medal in freestyle wrestling at the 1996 Olympics, competing with two cracked vertebrae, two herniated disks and four pulled muscles.

On November 14, 1999, Angle made his on-screen debut with the World Wrestling Federation. Since then, this 5-time WWE World Champion has held every major championship belt in WWF/E. He was inducted into the National Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2003.

?Kurt is considered the greatest wrestler in professional wrestling,? added Carter. ?His in-ring ability is matched only by his leadership and attitude. We are thrilled Kurt is joining the TNA family and we look forward to a long, successful relationship.?

?Being with TNA feels like I found my home,? Kurt Angle commented. ?TNA will be the most watched show on cable TV ? it?s just a matter of time. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love.?

TNA also announced it will premiere in primetime on Spike TV starting Thursday, November 16, kicking-off with a two-hour extravaganza from 9:00 ? 11:00 PM, ET/PT to celebrate the move. The following Thursday, TNA can be seen in its regularly scheduled timeslot (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), with encores continuing to telecast on Saturdays (11:00 PM ? Midnight, ET/PT).

?We?ve been impressed by TNA?s growth and the acquisition of Kurt Angle today continues to show us that wrestling fans, as well as professional wrestlers, know that TNA is the place to be and now primetime on Spike TV is the place for them to be,? says Kevin Kay, General Manager of Spike TV.