The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > Community Board

Old 07-21-2006, 07:30 PM   #61
JBL
Aussie Gamer

The Ultimate Hardcore Quiz

I found this in the Premiere issue of WWE Magazine, if anyone has a go i'll post the answers later on.
------------------------
1.How much blood can the average adult lose before taking a dirt nap?
A- 3 Cups
B- 1 Quart
C- 4 Pints
D- A buckets worth.
--------
2.Who introduced the Hardcore Championship's 24/7 Rule, stating that the belt could be won at any time as long as a referee was present to make the count?
A- Vince McMahon
B- Crash Holly
C- Tommy Dreamer
D- Headbanger Mosh
An extra bit to this question- do you know who he defeated just before he made the announcement for 24/7?
---------
3.After Tommy Dreamer defeated JBL to win back the Hardcore Championship
what personal touch did Dreamer add to the gold?
A- A license plate
B- A cheese grater
C- Mikey Whipwreck
D- Barbed wire
--------
4.Thanks to a battle with Vader in 1994, which one of these things can Mick Foley not do any more?
A- Snap his fingers
B- Whistle the Jeopardy theme
C- Rest a pencil behind his ear
D- See the color green
-------
5.Ian & Axl Rotten fought one of the bloodiest matches a ECW Hardcore Heaven '95, what was the stipulation?
A- Ladder match
B- Taipei death match
C- Replace their fingers with lasers match
D- Steel cage match
--------
6.Which one of these superstars doesn't belong?
A- Mick Foley
B- Chris Benoit
C- Edge
D- The Boogeyman
-------
7.True or False, Super Glue can be used to close minor wounds in lieu of stitches or band-aids.
-------
8.Assuming they cost $50 each, how much was spent replacing broken table after the Hardyz Vs Dudleyz match at the 2000 Royal Rumble?
A- $50
B- $100
C- $150
-------
9.Terry Funk has been in all but which of the following flicks
A- Over the top
B- Timestalkers
C- Rollerball
D- The Ringer
-------
10.Who was the final Hardcore Champion before the belt was retired in 2002?
A- Tommy Dreamer
B- Rob Van Dam
C- The Sandman
D- Mick Foley
-------
11.In a Japanese barbed wire match, which of the following is combined with barbed wire to inflict pain?
A- Baseball bats
B- Thumbtacks
C- Explosives
D- Gummy Bears
-------
12.Who created the original Hardcore Championship belt?
A- Vince McMahon
B- Terry Funk
C- Mr. Perfect
D- Jenna Jameson
-------
13.When was barbed wire invented?
A- 200 B.C.
B- 1010
C- 1492
D- 1876
------
14.True or False, At least one ECW alum has been accused of murder.
------
15.True or False, to win a First Blood match, you must smear your own blood across all four ringposts.
-----
Good Luck
JBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:05 AM   #62
justin_credible

I'll take a shot at it, probably won't get them all but oh well.
------------------------
D- A buckets worth.
--------
2.Who introduced the Hardcore Championship's 24/7 Rule, stating that the belt could be won at any time as long as a referee was present to make the count?

B- Crash Holly
An extra bit to this question- do you know who he defeated just before he made the announcement for 24/7?

Dunno

D- Barbed wire
--------
4.Thanks to a battle with Vader in 1994, which one of these things can Mick Foley not do any more?
C- Rest a pencil behind his ear

-------
5.Ian & Axl Rotten fought one of the bloodiest matches a ECW Hardcore Heaven '95, what was the stipulation?
B- Taipei death match

--------
6.Which one of these superstars doesn't belong? (this question makes no sense)
A- Mick Foley
B- Chris Benoit
C- Edge
D- The Boogeyman
-------
7.True Super Glue can be used to close minor wounds in lieu of stitches or band-aids.
-------
8.Assuming they cost $50 each, how much was spent replacing broken table after the Hardyz Vs Dudleyz match at the 2000 Royal Rumble?
B- $100

-------
C- Rollerball

-------
D- Mick Foley
-------
11.In a Japanese barbed wire match, which of the following is combined with barbed wire to inflict pain?
A- Baseball bats

-------
A- Vince McMahon

-------
D- 1876
------
14.True At least one ECW alum has been accused of murder.
------
15. False, to win a First Blood match, you must smear your own blood across all four ringposts.
-----
justin_credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:26 AM   #63
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_credible
I'll take a shot at it, probably won't get them all but oh well.
------------------------
D- A buckets worth. (Wrong, 4 pints)
--------

B- Crash Holly (Correct)

Dunno (he defeated Tazz)

D- Barbed wire (Wrong, a license plate)
--------
C- Rest a pencil behind his ear (Correct)

-------
B- Taipei death match (Correct)

--------
6.Which one of these superstars doesn't belong? (this question makes no sense)
A- Mick Foley
B- Chris Benoit
C- Edge
D- The Boogeyman
Sorry about this one, i had to post the picture as well, but anyway the answer is Edge, all the rest are missing teeth
-------
7.True Super Glue can be used to close minor wounds in lieu of stitches or band-aids. (Correct)
-------
B- $100 (Wrong, $150)

-------
C- Rollerball (Correct)

-------
D- Mick Foley (Wrong, R.V.D)
-------
A- Baseball bats (Wrong, explosives)

-------
A- Vince McMahon (Wrong, Mr. Perfect)- on a episode of SNME, he stole Hogans belt and smashed it with a hammer.

-------
D- 1876 (Correct)
------
14.True At least one ECW alum has been accused of murder. (Correct, New Jack was accused of 4 Homicides)
------
15. False, to win a First Blood match, you must smear your own blood across all four ringposts. (Correct)
-----
How hardcore are you?
I'll give you Question 6 because i didn't post it right
9 out of 15- Steel Cage Match
--------------
I hope i'm not spoiling this but Batista's opponent for the Great American Bash is Mr. Kennedy.
--------------
As first reported on WWE Mobile Alerts, Bobby Lashley is unable to compete in this Sunday's Great American Bash. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios told WWE.com, "During his annual exam, Bobby Lashley was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver; therefore, he is not cleared to wrestle until further evaluation."

As a result of this breaking news, the Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship at The Great American Bash has changed. U.S. Champion Finlay will now defend the gold against William Regal in a one-on-one match.

Last edited by JBL; 07-22-2006 at 03:38 AM.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:06 AM   #64
justin_credible

Quote:
Another change to the card!

The Great Khali has also been diagnosed with a diseased liver and is expected to be taken off the road. The decision has been made to pull him from the Great American Bash PPV, and he will be replaced with the Big Show.

This now makes three people pulled from the show, Mark Henry (knee), Bobby Lashey (Liver) and now Khali (liver.)

Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...rican-Bash.htm

ROFL, Smackdown is cursed.

No more Punjabi Prison match...
Old 07-23-2006, 11:10 PM   #65
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE Great American Bash Results

WWE Tag Team Championship
1.Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated The Pit bulls.

WWE U.S. Championship
2.Finlay defeated William Regal by Pin, one of the better matches on the card.

3.Gregory Helms defeated Matt Hardy by Pin.

Punjabi Prison Match
4.Undertaker defeated the Big Show.
Man this thing was huge, basically the rules were as follows:
-the only way to win the match was by escape from both parts of the prison.
-there were 4 doors on the inner part of the prison that would open for 60 secs when either Taker or Show wanted to escape, if 60 secs passed that door would be locked and wouldn't open again for the duration of the match.
-once a wrestler was out of the inner part they would have to climb the outer part of the prison to win the match, of course Taker found a easier way, by going straight through.

4 way Bra & Panties Match
5.Ashley defeated Krystal, Jillian and Michelle McCool.

6.Mr. Kennedy defeated Batista by DQ, Batista had Kennedy in the corner and had his shoes on his neck pushing, the ref counted to 5, Batista was DQ'd.

World Heavyweight Championship
7.King Booker defeated Rey Mysterio by Pin, near the closing stages of the match the ref was down and Booker brought a chair into the ring, Rey dodged it and the chair fell outside the ring, Chavo came down supposedly to help Rey but instead hit him with the chair, giving Booker the easy 1-2-3.
-----------
only one change to Smackdown Champions list
New World Heavyweight Champion- King Booker.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:37 AM   #66
justin_credible

All Hail King Booker!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:18 PM   #67
Kiryu1985
Communist

six time, Six time, SIX TIME WWE/WCW champion! w00000!!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #68
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Those who figured the WWE SmackDown! roster would get a break from losing talent due to health reasons are in for a very unpleasant surprise, reports the Wrestling Observer.

Super Crazy was pulled from last night's show (and the active SD roster) for liver issues (similar to what caused WWE to remove Khali and Lashley from the show).

Kid Kash is also expected to be suspended after tomorrow's taping.

Kristal Marshall, while not pulled like the aforementioned names, was injured during last night's match and was hospitalized after the show.

In response to the loss of so many names, WWE plans to turn Fit Finlay face.
------------------------
Stephanie McMahon and her husband Triple H welcomed their new daughter, Aurora Rose Levesque, into the world. Aurora weighs 8lbs 7oz. Both mother and daughter are doing fine. WWE congratulates the entire McMahon family.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:15 AM   #69
Icarus4578
Deal with it.

WWE doesn't exploit talent. It's just a bad soap opera now. And thank you Vince for ruining ECW.

3 minute matches. WHOOOO!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #70
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE Raw Results

World Tag Team Championship
1.Spirit Squad defeated The Highlanders

IC Championship No.1 Contender Match
2.Shelton Benjamin defeated Carlito by Pin

3.Mickie James defeated Candice Michelle by Pin

4.Shawn Michaels Vs Jonathan Coachman- No Contest

5.John Cena & Ric Flair defeated Edge & Johnny Nitro.
------------------
According to PWInsider.com, Matt Hardy will also be removed from the road, presumably (although it has not yet been confirmed) for medical reasons.

Hardy joins a list of several SmackDown! wrestlers already pulled from the road, and according to a PWTorch.com report, the lockerroom is reportedly expecting even more health-related suspensions to be issued.

The only recently-announced suspension not involving medical issues involves The Pitbulls. WWE is apparently pulling Kid Kash due to behavioral issues, and because he was in the tag team, Jamie Noble (who may or may not have been involved in the problems) will also sit on the sidelines.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:03 PM   #71
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Billy Kidman received dark match tryouts at the WWE TV shows this week, although he had yet to ink a deal as of press time. According to PWTorch.com, if Kidman, who worked under a Japanese mask, is re-signed, he will likely work on the ECW brand.
-----------------
PWInsider.com reports that Bob Holly, who was sidelined with a severe staph infection in his elbow, will return to the ring soon.
--------------
WWE has opted to remove Tatanka from the road for approximately thirty days, reports PWInsider.com.

Tatanka put over Sylvan Grenier at the most recent SmackDown! taping.

No further details are available regarding Tatanka's forced hiatus. The wrestler joins Lashley, The Great Khali, Super Crazy, Kid Kash and Matt Hardy as performers pulled from the road.
--------------
Old 07-29-2006, 03:32 AM   #72
JBL
Aussie Gamer

WWE.com has just learned that Bobby Lashley has been medically cleared to compete. One week ago, after his annual medical exam, he was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver. Because of the medical risks associated with the condition, Lashley was forced to sit out of The Great American Bash.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:47 PM   #73
JBL
Aussie Gamer

There is a new interview up on WWE.com with "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry, as they get comments from him after he underwent surgery to repair his patella and kneecap which he injured during the 6-man tag team match on Saturday Night's Main Event. When asked about his return, Henry said,

?When I come back?I want to be leaner, I want to be faster, I want to have no weakness; I want to be able to come back from this knee injury and be able to dominate WWE,? he added adamantly. ?I will return.?
Old 07-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #74
Kiuju2k
Oh no!

Wrestling is fake.
Kiuju2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:13 AM   #75
JBL
Aussie Gamer

Randy Orton: Marijuana led to WWE suspension

Randy Orton tells WWE Magazine that the company decided to suspend him when he was caught smoking a joint.

"My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off," he tells the magazine. "You know who you are, so if you are reading this, thanks. But I've also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud."

While he denies defecating in an unnamed Diva's bag, he does admit that he pulled pranks on a female who later departed the company.

"I just poured a bunch of ointment and Flexall and tanning lotion in her bag; it was like a Louis Vuitton bag. I was fined $8,000 for destroying the bag. I've been fined many, many times," he says.

Orton, however, feels his actions toward the Diva were justified.

He says, "She had no respect for the business. She'd say, "I'm here to help your show, it's not doing too good. She would call people by the wrong name and rub us the wrong way. I took it upon myself to mess with her my own way."