The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 10-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #1
Rubeus

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows launches in 2020, closed beta set for Nov 1-3

Why does this game need a closed beta?

Quote:
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows launches in 2020, closed beta set for November 1 to 3

Create your own superhero and take on a variety of missions.

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2020, Bandai Namco announced. A closed beta will run from November 1 to 3 across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The closed beta sessions are as follows:
  • Session 1 – November 1 at 3:00 a.m. PT / 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. PT / 8:00 a.m. ET
  • Session 2 – November 1 at 11:00 a.m. PT / November 2 from 2:00 a.m. ET to November 2 at 1:00 a.m. PT / 4:00 a.m. ET
  • Session 3 – November 2 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET to 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m ET
  • Session 4 – November 3 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET to 4:00 p.m. PT / 7:00 p.m ET

North American users can apply for the closed beta here, while European users can apply by subscribing to the Ep!c loyalty program.

Here are the latest details on the game, via Bandai Namco:

In One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows, players will get the chance to create their own custom-made avatar and experience their personal legend! While constantly training and completing various missions, you make your way up through the Hero Association ranks. Even in the midst of the battle, players will always have to be on the lookout for random events that will spice up the battle. These special events will range from supervillain interferences to asteroid crashes.

Watch a new trailer, featuring the theme song “Freaking Out!” by JAM Project, below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

https://gematsu.com/2019/10/one-punc...ovember-1-to-3
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 01:13 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

Beats me. I doubt it will be a tournament level game.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:34 AM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
cause everything has to have a esports now.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote