The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 01-10-2020, 03:16 AM   #1
Rubeus

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team remake announced for Switch

Why don't they make a brand new sequel instead, the remake is completely unnecessary for this type of game.

Click for full size

Quote:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team remake announced for Switch

It's been 15 years.

In 2005, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team was released on the GBA and DS systems, but now Nintendo has a surprise for us: a remake!

Yep, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX was announced today during the Pokemon-themed Nintendo Direct. For those of you who aren't aware, Mystery Dungeon is a subseries of dungeon crawling games helmed by Spike Chunsoft. It's out March 6 of this year, and a demo (where you can carry over your save file) will be out today. That's one way to kick off a Direct!

If you're put off by the difficulty of these games, a new simplicity mechanic is being introduced: "Starting with this title, an auto-mode feature has been added that lets players progress through their adventures more easily. By just pressing the L Button, the main character and their team will move efficiently. When a player approaches an enemy, auto mode will turn off automatically." You can also utilize a "best move" button instead of selecting from your usual four, eight creatures can travel with you (with three to a team) and players can rescue you if you faint in a dungeon.

https://www.destructoid.com/pokemon-...h-577426.phtml
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 09:18 PM   #2
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I never bought them, so maybe I might pick them up this time around.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote