The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 11-07-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
Rubeus

Next Trails game due out by September 2020 in Japan

I have never played Trails games, what's so special about these?

Quote:
Next Trails game due out by September 2020 in Japan

Trails series sales top 4.3 million.

Falcom will release the next entry in its Trails series of The Legend of Heroes games, which have sold over 4.3 million units worldwide, by September 2020 in Japan, the company announced in its latest financials report.

The report also mentions that the company plans on releasing several remastered titles for PlayStation 4, as it did with The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I, II, and Ys: Memories of Celceta, as well as continue to take on new challenges through the creation of new titles, including the Trails and Ys series.

https://gematsu.com/2019/11/next-tra...-2020-in-japan
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 03:15 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

*shock*

Rubeus, how dare you?! Go play Trails of cold steel! (start with the first, they are all on ps4. Don't worry about previous ones, cold steel was built as a soft reboot for newcomers).

Honestly though, if you played a falcom game you know the sort of quality to expect, but if i had to put it in different terms it's very much like persona, but it has a fictional steam punk world and the story spans several countries (the saga, cold steel is mostly about a civil war).
Anyways, expect great characters, deep story and a long playtime. It's honestly one of the best RPG series atm, imo.

As an extra, if you do like it and you like Ys as well, Tokyo Xanadu is awesome too.

I got distracted... the thread, yes. Damn, they are already making 2 more and we don't even have cold steel 4 yet! Pick up the pace with those localisations!
Old 11-11-2019, 08:39 PM   #3
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

Own all the games released so far, but have yet to find the time to play. So damn long.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #4
Nem
Smash bro!

You do get your money's worth from them.

But, it's not a chore for me cause they are really good.