The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 11-13-2019, 01:11 AM   #1
Rubeus

Romancing SaGa Re;universe coming west in 2020, more SaGa to come

I think after Romancing SaGa 3, they will port or remake SaGa Frontier 1 & 2 to smartphone and consoles.

Quote:
Romancing SaGa Re;universe coming west in 2020

Downloaded over 15 million times since launch in Japan.

Romancing SaGa Re;universe will be available worldwide for iOS and Android in 2020, publisher Square Enix announced.

The smartphone game first launched in December 2018 in Japan, and has since been downloaded over 15 million times.

Romancing SaGa Re;universe is set 300 years after Romancing SaGa 3 and follows an original story in which numerous characters from previous games appear, and the series’ established “Spark,” “Formation,” and “Command Selection” systems return.

Romancing SaGa 3 is available today worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, PC, iOS, and Android.

https://gematsu.com/2019/11/romancin...g-west-in-2020

SaGa staff tease more SaGa to come, 30th anniversary plans

4Gamer.net has published a new interview with SaGa series general director Akitoshi Kawazu and producer Masanori Ishikawa to commemorate the release of the Romancing SaGa 3 remaster on November 11, in which the pair tease more to come for the SaGa series.

Here is the excerpt:

Akitoshi Kawazu: “Since we’re expecting a shift to new game consoles soon, we’ve prioritized creating an environment where you can play previous entries, but I would like to release new entries in the future as well.”

Masanori Ishikawa: “I’d like Kawazu to continue to create new entries that offer the latest RPG experience, like Saga Scarlet Grace: Ambitions. I’d also like to create an environment that would allow you to play past titles in the series as well as collaborating with other titles, doing concerts, and adding new value to the series. Also, please look forward to the SaGa series 30th anniversary that kicks off at the end of this year.”

The Romancing SaGa 3 remaster is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, PC, iOS, and Android worldwide on November 11.

https://gematsu.com/2019/11/saga-sta...iversary-plans
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread