The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 02-28-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
Rubeus

Nintendo Added And Removed Nintendo Switch Game User Review Feature

They have no confidence to their games, especially 3rd party games.

Quote:
Nintendo Adds And Removes Nintendo Switch Game User Review Feature

Click for full size

Nintendo recently added a User Review section for games such as Splatoon 2, but the feature was removed for evaluation soon afterwards. [Thanks, Polygon!]

There is no estimated date currently on when the review system might come online again, but Nintendo of America has commented that the user review system was just a trial that received positive responses:
“Nintendo.com recently offered a trial customer review feature to let users share feedback about Nintendo Switch games on our website. The response has been positive, and Nintendo appreciates the time and effort that reviewers put into their thoughtful commentary on the games. Nintendo has removed this feature as we evaluate the future of the ratings functionality on Nintendo.com. We have no estimate on when an update will be provided on the status of this initiative, but we appreciate the enthusiasm shown for the trial.”
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/28...review-feature
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 09:43 PM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

Err... ok. Just Nintendo being weird as usual.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:44 PM   #3
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I hate user reviews to be honest, cause users can get vindictive, lie, fanboy it up, etc. But then I hate all reviews/reviewers, I remember seeing tons of reviews for some of my favorite games that said this is one of the worse games of all time and then I play it and love it. so I stopped following reviews altogether.

Poor God Hand on PS2... nobody loves you but me!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote