The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 01-19-2019, 10:21 AM   #5956
bujeezus

Lol!
Old 01-25-2019, 12:24 PM   #5957
bujeezus

Years ago I started watching the remake of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (know here in the states as Star Blazers 2199) and then the series just died. The Japanese blurays were all available but were going for about $40-$70 a piece and with only 4 episodes per disc, that was just more than I wanted to spend to complete my collection (26 episodes in all). Bought a questionable DVD set off Ebay and although it was complete and looked authentic, the quality was terrible. I kept holding out that they would continue the state side release on blu-ray and finally gave up hope. Some how I stumbled across it on Xbox Live Marketplace last night. Apparently Funimation bought the streaming rights from Bandai Visual. $60 for the entire series and I was able to download it to my pc and Xbox 360. I'll have to get used to the dub, but the video quality makes up for it.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:11 PM   #5958
BlindMaphisto
DANGER-HUMAN

Microsoft has the complete Futurama series including movies on sale for 25 bucks. I'm seriously considering it. I own all the physical but I would love to have digital copies of one of my all time favorite shows.

Link for anyone interested.
When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! 'I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?' Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
BlindMaphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 08:18 PM   #5959
thaliadaniels
Banned

The last thing that I bought is a gaming headset
thaliadaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 09:55 AM   #5960
Einhander
The Risen Graphic Whore E-Penis!

I bought.......11.....games today. Eek.

https://imgur.com/a/uytl3xN

Alucard - My only mistake was playing it on the PC.

Joe Redifer - I keep buying this shit because my IQ is in the single digits.
Einhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:58 AM   #5961
bujeezus

Picked up Game Pass for a $1 for 1 month to try out Crackdown 3 and man, I love it. It's just like the original Crackdown but looks better, of course. Orb collection is an addiction. I wouldn't say it's a $60 game but I'd buy it for $20. Basically, I rented it for a $1 and 1 month will be plenty of time to play through it.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:14 AM   #5962
bujeezus

Picked up Final Fantasy VII on XB1. By far the best version. 3x speed up option, no random battle option and the best full limit meter so you can just spam away! Lol! 20 hours in and just got to the "2nd CD".
Old 06-01-2019, 02:40 PM   #5963
Monsta

Picked DMC5. Loved it.
I'm confused on Baldur's Gate going to be released on consoles. Don't get me wrong, I love classic games, but those are text heavy games, you should be reading a lot on tv screen and that's not what I expect from console games.
I'm planning to get Warcraft 3 remaster, I'm so hyped about it and hope Blizzard gonna announce new Warcraft game. Started playing WoW a lot at this point, got stuck with a few levels but thanks to this e2p marketplace I can sleep well again.
Monsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:44 AM   #5964
jenifferleio12
Banned

Want to install Webroot Antivirus into your device but you are facing any issue with this process then no need to worry just link up with Webroot Support Experts and get the instant solution for your issue.
jenifferleio12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:03 AM   #5965
bujeezus

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, finally!!! Worth the wait? I think so. The more I play it, the more I think it will eclipse SotN.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:23 AM   #5966
mangaanime0007

I buy last game is Asphalt 8 Airborne. This is one of the best game.
__________________________________________________ __________
I read komi san manga and This is one of the best manga.
mangaanime0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:53 AM   #5967
bujeezus

Needing another Metroivania I picked up Guacamelee STCE and Guacamelee 2, on sale.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:34 AM   #5968
bujeezus

Never played the original Quake. Picked it up today for $1.60 and went ahead and grabbed a copy of Quake II (also $1.60). Modded Quake and it's the most fun I've had with a FPS in a long time. Quake II brought back memories of playing deathmatch over a modem connection with my brother. Best $3.20 I've spent in a while!
Old 08-31-2019, 11:48 PM   #5969
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
I got Astral Chain and Sekiro and my brothers bought me the Razr Phone 2! Wooo!
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote