The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > PC / Games / Internets Discussion

Old 10-13-2006, 12:00 PM   #46
IoriYagami n8
Pinkerton

Wii's are reportedly going to be coming in pretty heavily. Since the console isn't as technological in terms of chipsets and stuff, it's a bit easier to manufacter. Some stores get 10 PS3s, and are going to get 20-30 Wii's from what I hear. I doubt you have a problem pre-ordering one.

Issue 8 is on test now. Some nice stuff heroside, nothing really for villains.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:41 PM   #47
SuperAngelo64
They call me "Derek G. Wop"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoriYagami n8
Issue 8 is on test now. Some nice stuff heroside, nothing really for villains.
Yeah, I was on a second ago, but the servers are being rickety and lame! I can't believe they added bunny ears

The new flight animations kick ass! Especially since all of my characters either get around by Super Jumping of Flying. Unfortunately ... Veteran Rewards are not up on test. wtfx =\!
SuperAngelo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:14 PM   #48
IoriYagami n8
Pinkerton

Yeah, the flight stuff is great. I'm glad you just can tap the button to switch and don't need to completely stop flying. Faultline is really cool and has some nice features for doing missions there for characters in the level range. An unlockable store that sells certain DOs and SOs at earlier levels, like 17 and 20 or something. Someone unlocked it earlier today.

If you've done enough police band missions to get the "mayhem" mission give it a shot. They are really intense and fast paced. Not really anyway you can stop everyone. Basically you rush to the bank, save it, that finishes the mission, and then you rake in extra stuff by stopping vandals, arsons, ect. For every aspect of villain mayhems, the hero versions have the counter "prevent X" type things. While vet rewards aren't in the game, I did end up fighting a fire corruptor that had black angel wings as he was trying to escape from the bank. They looked sweet.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:57 PM   #49
SuperAngelo64
They call me "Derek G. Wop"

Bah, I failed 3 Safeguard missions!! And those take forever to get at level 50! I mean the concept seem awesome, I'd probably like them more if I could actually.. you know do something..

They just expect you to rush to the bank the second you zone-in.. And that is kind've a bitch for people with slow-loading PCs (since the mission starts, you just have loaded in), once the mission failed and ended before I even loaded. It's also stupid as hell putting Sappers in the street! Bah, I'm just frustrated with them at the moment, so I should stop ranting.

I also got one of the Safeguards with that villain "Fallen Angel" with the black wings, looked awesome! For some reason while I fighting the guy the mission just randomly failed... so they seem really buggy.

Guess that's why it's "Test" server though, huh?
SuperAngelo64 is offline   Reply With Quote