The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Nintendo Discussion

Old 08-18-2021, 02:55 PM   #1
Rubeus

New Pokemon Legends Arceus and Diamond and Pearl Remake Trailers Released

Pokemon Legends Arceus maybe okay, but a flat "no" for Diamond/Pearl remake, we had enough remakes already.

Click for full size

Quote:
New Pokemon Legends Arceus and Diamond and Pearl Remake Trailers Released

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl and open-world RPG Pokemon Legends: Arceus both received lengthy trailers at the August 2021 Pokemon Presents.

People were given a more detailed look at the remakes for Diamond and Pearl, with the trailer highlighting various areas, graphical updates, and new features coming to the Nintendo Switch titles. A special-edition Nintendo Switch Lite featuring legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia was also announced.

The trailer for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, first announced at the February 2021 Pokemon Direct, gives a glimpse at the Hisui region, which will eventually become the Sinnoh region from Diamond and Pearl. Some of the game’s characters and unique gameplay mechanics are also teased.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl will be available for the Nintendo Switch worldwide on November 19, 2021, while Pokemon Legends: Arceus will be released on January 28, 2022. All titles are now available to preorder on the Nintendo eShop.

https://www.siliconera.com/new-pokem...eased/released
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 05:17 AM   #2
Nem
Smash bro!

I confess, i am intrigued by Arceus. I cannot understand what it's supposed to be.

The remake is alright for those that want it, but they should have gone with a sword and shield type of remake. The new remake is cute, but i see no reason to play it instead of sword and shield.

I am curious for arceus. I see pokemon fight, but the main character dodges too. It's pretty weird. I might give it a go, but i'm afraid to be disappointed cause there doesn't seem to be much to it except catching pokemon. Very weird. Probably will wait for reviews.