The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 02-23-2018, 02:36 AM   #1
Rubeus

Namco Bandai announce Ivy and Zasalamel for Soulcalibur VI

Ivy is one of the symbols in Soul Calibur series.

Click for full size

Quote:
Namco Bandai announce Ivy and Zasalamel for Soulcalibur VI

Bandai Namco have announced two more characters ready to step onto the stage of history, as iconic aristocrat Ivy and man-of-many-rebirths, Zasalamel, are both coming to the roster of Soulcalibur VI.

Ivy, one of the series most instantly recognisable characters, is a British woman of class and wealth. Ivy is notorious for her statuesque fighting style and adaptive weapon, Valentine, a short sword that can segment into a barbed whip. It will come as no surprise to anybody that Ivy is joining the roster of this latest iteration, to leave her out would be an odd decision indeed.

Zasalamel is a tribesman tasked with protecting the ancient Soul Calibur weapon. A man of spiritual, mystical abilities, Zasalamel has mastered the art of reincarnation, allowing him to be reborn in new bodies upon death to continue his role as protector. Being so closely linked with death itself, Zasalamel fights with an ornate scythe, perfect for cutting down his enemies, or really long grass when the Summer hits.

You can check out both characters in action in the videos below. Soulcalibur VI is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC later in 2018.

https://www.destructoid.com/namco-ba...i-491070.phtml
Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 11:59 AM   #2
bujeezus

For God's sake, just throw a pair of pasties on her an be done with it. ;)
Old 02-24-2018, 10:00 PM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

Nice! Looking forward to this one, even if i'm feeling a bit tired of the genre. I can't play online due to health reasons(don't want to get angry), and the time investment required to sucessfully play fighting games is just too much.

I wish there were better offline modes/content.

Actually... thinking about it, SC3 was pretty good in that aspect. I think people undervalue it, but for me it was the best in the series. I think it wasn't very well balanced for the competitive scene from what i heard though.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:48 AM   #4
ellinoah

I cannot play online due to fitness motives(don't want to get irritated), and the time funding required to correctly play combating video games is simply too much. Essay Help It will come as no wonder to all people that Ivy is becoming a member of the roster of this state-of-the-art new release, to go away her out might be a bizarre choice indeed.
ellinoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 11:03 AM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

The bot gets me, but i'm still not gonna write an essay. xD