The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > Console Specifics > Sony Discussion

Old 11-25-2018, 04:12 AM   #1
Rubeus

God Of War PS4 Director's Next Project Teased At A Very High Level

Click for full size

Quote:

God Of War PS4 Director's Next Project Teased At A Very High Level

If you thought God of War was Cory Barlog's "magnum opus," think again, Duncan Jones says.

This year's new God of War for PS4 was a critical and commercial success, but what might that game's director, Cory Barlog, do next? It could be even bigger than the PS4 game.

Duncan Jones, the director of the Warcraft movie and the son of musician David Bowie, recently met with Barlog to get Barlog's feedback on one of his scripts. And apparently during this conversation, Barlog shared some details on his own next project.

"If you think that God of War is his magnum opus, just you wait!" Jones wrote on Twitter (via ComicBook.com), presumably teasing Barlog's next project.

Barlog later quote-tweeted a news story about this with the shocked face emoji, to which Jones acknowledged his role in breaking the news that Barlog was making something new.

"I admit. I am the one who uncovered the scoop that @corybarlog has not retired!" he said.

It'll be very intriguing to see what Barlog makes next, whether it be a new God of War game or something else entirely. We'll be watching closely. Sony Santa Monica hasn't announced any new projects, officially.

At PAX West this year, Barlog shared some ideas for potential Superman games, one of which was a coming-of-age tale about a young Clark Kent, according to Game Informer.

What would you like to see Barlog make next?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/go.../1100-6463418/
Rubeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #2
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

God of War 2...2!

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
Nem
Smash bro!

Yes... GoW2.

I'm playing GoW atm. It's a good game but the controls are atrocious. Wish they allowed me to remap everything. Hipsters with strikes on shifts and dodge on X. I keep fecking up the dodges and pressing R1 to dodge. I changed the strikes to square and triangle as well and it feels much better, but i'm stuck with the dodge on X. Damn hipsters...
Old 12-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #4
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Still never finished the first one.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:41 PM   #5
Nem
Smash bro!

I haven't finished this one yet!

But i will get back to it soon enough. I really dislike the button layout though. The rest is great though... well... aside from the fact that Kratos sounds like Tealc from Stargate SG-1. It's not bad per se, it's just weird.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:30 AM   #6
Joe Redifer
Olé!

Yeah fighting with the shoulder buttons is dumb. It also means if I try to play the game again it's gonna be REALLY hard to get back into. I hate games like that. Definitely not GOTY.
Joe Redifer is offline   Reply With Quote