The MagicBox Forums  

Go Back   The MagicBox Forums > General Topics > General Gaming Discussion

Old 06-30-2018, 01:54 AM   #16
SavedFromSin
RAWR!!!

A lot of people hate on it but The Order: 1886 was one of my favorite games of this gen. Great story, great combat, and short (5 hours?). It was perfect and had not wasted time. For example, I just beat Ni No Kuni 2 and about halfway through it I started realizing that every quest and side quest was a damn fetch quest. Waste of my time. Did I enjoy the game? Yup, but it could have been 15 hours shorter if it cut all the BS. I didn't need to spend 30 hours to see the credits.

The above post wasn't checked for: spelling or grammatical errors, comma splices, awkward phrases, run-on sentences, subject-verb agreement, and other errors in the English language.
PSN=MrBear14518 XboxLive=Teaching Bear
SavedFromSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
bujeezus

I still go back and forth on what I like better, a long ass game, like The Witcher 3, or something short and sweet like Headlander. Some games, like Hob and Stories just suck me right in and I don't stop playing them until I'm done. Then there are the Zelda games. I love them so much the first 20 hours or so, but Wind Waker was the last Zelda I beat. I hate the motion controls on Skyward Sword so I never finished it. A friend gave me a copy of BotW which I played for about 3 days straight and then just lost interest. I guess that's why I like shmups so much. You can put as much time in to them as you want and they never lose my interest. Nier seems like it would be boring if I step back and take a look at what I'm doin, but I've been playing it since last Friday and I can't wait to get home and fire it up again.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #18
nathanleeaz1512

I can understand how you feel. It's so bored when keep doing the game again and again. No motivation at all.
ForLife is too short to live in regret We only live once! beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness hotmail sign up; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone torrents
nathanleeaz1512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:48 AM   #19
spider-prime
NOW IN CINEMAPHONIC QUADROVISION!

Location: I hated going to weddings cause all the grandmas would poke me saying "you're next, you're next". They stopped saying that when I did it to them at Funerals.
so true. we all should sign up for some beautiful lips and speak only words of kindness cause of how boring and we have no motivation at all. All your base belongs to me.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote